NHL 18 Sim Signup

DollarAndADream

@Eggy216 @Pandar@BOOM@JardyB10@Phil@Banackock@Jonessee27@der meister@Kendrick@TheLastOlympian07@jRuutu@Beaviss@evrydayimbyfuglien@Beketov@Strtlght@Corco @Spade18@tfong@Bushito@boubabi@hedgehog337@punkhippie@Frank@ADV@STZ@Devise @Velevra@Tyler@Exlaxchronicles @solas@Ahma

So, the playoffs are almost over here. How about we maybe get this thing kickin' for the off-season? Since I want to do just random teams now, and not actual teams, it'll probably be cooler if we get maybe 4 GMs for the 4 teams. There's 8 goalies, so there has to be 4 teams, which would make like 7 forwards and 3/4 D per team.

I mean, I could always just sort the players by like Elite/All-Star/Average/Rookie and just randomly select them myself, but I wouldn't mind if we get 4 people to draft their own teams using my list on the first post? Then I can build the teams that way and do this sim. It'll be more interactive this way. :P

2 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

@Eggy216 @Pandar@BOOM@JardyB10@Phil@Banackock@Jonessee27@der meister@Kendrick@TheLastOlympian07@jRuutu@Beaviss@evrydayimbyfuglien@Beketov@Strtlght@Corco @Spade18@tfong@Bushito@boubabi@hedgehog337@punkhippie@Frank@ADV@STZ@Devise @Velevra@Tyler@Exlaxchronicles @solas@Ahma

So, the playoffs are almost over here. How about we maybe get this thing kickin' for the off-season? Since I want to do just random teams now, and not actual teams, it'll probably be cooler if we get maybe 4 GMs for the 4 teams. There's 8 goalies, so there has to be 4 teams, which would make like 7 forwards and 3/4 D per team.

I mean, I could always just sort the players by like Elite/All-Star/Average/Rookie and just randomly select them myself, but I wouldn't mind if we get 4 people to draft their own teams using my list on the first post? Then I can build the teams that way and do this sim. It'll be more interactive this way. :P

We could have a draft? Pick 4 GM's and we have a draft for the players.

5 minutes ago, Devise said:

I'll GM for that.

I'll probably just give a spot to you because I want to get this shit done ASAP and I know you'll be around for drafting. :lol: I'm not saying there's a huge rush plus it's the weekend soon, but I'm just saying I don't want anyone who signs up to GM to go inactive all of a sudden. I want to make these teams and get this shit going! :P 

But we'll see how many people want to GM, and then I can just randomly pick from there if there's a lot.

16 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Ya know, I'd GM. Or maybe we can get some new guys to enjoy it. Either way, Ill throw my name in. I need to win somewhere.