Blog Entry #6 - Sept 20/17

Exlaxchronicles

Back again for another entry. Well it's time to prep for my first ever playoffs. And am I excited? Hell yeah! As Paul Newman asked the Hansen brothers in the movie Slap Shot, " What are you guys' doin?"  Well..."Puttin on the foil coach".Time to kick some ass!

Anyways, the last half of the regular season was a bit of a downer what not with the amount of losses we started to take on but the playoffs are a whole different ball game.It's time to take it to another level for us.

I was on the second line but Beave shoved my ass to the third and fourth line.Although I'm getting double duty, I'm playing less minutes but I don't give a shit.Im playing and that's all that matters.

With this weeks last TPE add hopefully I can allocate it to areas that I need improvement on.Hopefully it'll help come playoffs.

Im happy to be on the third line, as I seem more suited for it.The last ten games I've been contributing a lot more offensively, even though we've been losing but we're gonna have to change that in the next games.

Hope Klopper is on my line and Clarke or McQ.I seem to play well with Klop and he's been a steady line mate of mine pretty much all season.We seem to gel playing together.

Lets hope Beave balances out the the skill into at least three of the lines so we have depth.Gonna be an interesting playoffs!