S56 Playoffs

JardyB10

Hello you good people I guess.

The regular season is all wrapped up, and where for therefore the S56 Playoffs shall begin tomorrow, Monday, September 18, 2017 Tuesday, September 19, 2017.

Ciao for now. :cheers:

Edited by JardyB10

56 minutes ago, Higgins said:

VHLM Playoffs will start Tuesday with the playoff updates coming in on Monday. So make sure to update VHLMers because this is when it makes a huge difference.

@Tyler @Gooningitup @Spade18 @TheLastOlympian07 @der meister @Sullvino @haffiedq @DeathOnReddit @Dingle @Zark @RadiatedGold @TheTruth @Caillean @Mike @Rowe89 @Seth

Sorry, playoffs are probably going to have to start tomorrow instead, or possibly super late tonight. Velevra is/was away for the weekend, and it will be a bit before he can get to updates. I meant to do them for him, but I just remembered it's my grandpa's birthday today, so I'll also be busy.

Thank you for understanding

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Sorry, playoffs are probably going to have to start tomorrow instead, or possibly super late tonight. Velevra is/was away for the weekend, and it will be a bit before he can get to updates. I meant to do them for him, but I just remembered it's my grandpa's birthday today, so I'll also be busy.

Who said we understand!

I mean I do but geesh, way to assume :P

24 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

hi nevermind I have PLANS l8r

Edited by Corco

15 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

No rush. Take your time :) 

21 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

I assume we're using our latest season lines? Since there's no index yet.

You can update lines with the current client file. Which you attempted, but you accidentally sent me to .stc file.

P.S. You really don't need to/shouldn't keep separate copies of those!

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

You can update lines with the current client file. Which you attempted, but you accidentally sent me to .stc file.

P.S. You really don't need to/shouldn't keep separate copies of those!

So, my current strats were end of season and not the new ones I tried to send? Just want to make sure, because I want to make a change. :P

22 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

So, my current strats were end of season and not the new ones I tried to send? Just want to make sure, because I want to make a change. :P

They would have been, but since it was one little change I just did it for you! Just the Line 1 forward strat right?