The elephant in the room

boubabi

I don't feel like reading through this, but this has something we've been discussing for the better part of the week now and we should be sending out feelers for Blue interest soon.

Also, while it is indeed very quite important we get another active Commie, it is not as "do or die" as you think it is. Will and I might be lazy bastards, but if you think we'd just sit around fingering each others buttholes while the league falls to shit in the off-season because we're too self-important to help out at all, you're delusional. We once had a website literally die and we bounced back, I think a few of us can handle two weeks of off-season.

17 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I don't feel like reading through this, but this has something we've been discussing for the better part of the week now and we should be sending out feelers for Blue interest soon.

Also, while it is indeed very quite important we get another active Commie, it is not as "do or die" as you think it is. Will and I might be lazy bastards, but if you think we'd just sit around fingering each others buttholes while the league falls to shit in the off-season because we're too self-important to help out at all, you're delusional. We once had a website literally die and we bounced back, I think a few of us can handle two weeks of off-season.

Tl;dr @boubabi recommends me as the next commissioner

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

well i mean regardless you and the blue team all like to finger eachothers buttholes soooo

13 hours ago, Fire Hakstol said:

I guess I'll put it out there that I offered my services again for Blue Team. I have the time again to do the job properly.

This.

I messaged Higgins + Jardy. Was busy at work when I took VHLM commish but am 100% willing as works has died down.