Claimed: Quill

NotAVHLM-GM

• Commissioner
4 hours ago, Green said:

Not everyone wants hockey player sigs all the damn time, but thanks for letting them slide.  There won't be anymore until a new player.

And if that paint sig passes this should as well ;)

It's less about hockey players and more about having more than 2 layers of work. I know you aren't the most experienced but this is a 2 minute sig at best and that includes Photoshop's launch time.

• Commissioner
6 minutes ago, Green said:

its actually more than 2 but whatever, maybe you can do it easily... for me its a first time I actually got this to work

Text later, comic book layer (clipped to text layer with the outline and emboss effects on). That's really all this looks like.

I'm not saying GFX is easy for everyone or that everyone should have the exact same skill level but if this had been posted back when we were actually grading I would have given it maybe a 0.5/3 (or whatever t was out of) on effort. 

This is the exact kind of concern I had with auto-6. That instead of trying to ask for advice and getting better people would just use things that don't take much time and call it a day. If you were actually being graded on this would you have taken the time to get this to work or simply asked for some help on how to do it and then spent the rest of your time improving it so that your grade would be better? My guess is on the latter. There's very little motivation to improve things when you can so easily just phone it in and get the same grade. I spend an hour on a CoDCast but I could easily just spend 3 minutes and create 10 of these and be good for over a month. Does that seem reasonable?