Jasper Canmore

Bushito

Edited by Bushito

1 minute ago, Bushito said:

It almost was but I didn't like the sound of it.

And looking at the past players sections, kudos to you. Don't know why some people think you retire often like DT and can't make a decent player. Even fucking Abbott reached 600, holy!

Just now, punkhippie said:

Also interesting to see how GM players are trending towards centres now.

@CowboyinAmerica @Strtlght @TheLastOlympian07 anyone interested in writing a piece looking at how the GM player's position has evolved over time, or common scenarios or causations where they tend to favour one position over another?

GM player center and then hopefully I can get my other player in the S59 draft after I retire Kensington next deadline and make an epic defender.

1 minute ago, Bushito said:

GM player center and then hopefully I can get my other player in the S59 draft after I retire Kensington next deadline and make an epic defender.

Why not retire Kensington this week for S58 draft? Fits in with your window more?

No I have 7 picks this draft then 2 firsts next with my GM player and then S59 will be the defender, those three seasons will be my build years with competing starting in S60

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Literally no one thinks he retires early though...haha WTF? He just went inactive. He always builds good players and never retires early. Where is he pulling this stuff from?

Pulled it from a prostate line and disappeared into thin air. I must have mixed his stubbornness and antics up with DT's short-lived adorable creations.  

18 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Literally no one thinks he retires early though...haha WTF? He just went inactive. He always builds good players and never retires early. Where is he pulling this stuff from?

Don't know if you are trying to say I'm pulling this stuff from somewhere or pinkhippie but I've never said I retire early.

Just now, Bushito said:

Don't know if you are trying to say I'm pulling this stuff from somewhere or pinkhippie but I've never said I retire early.

He said you are like DT and retire early. Not a single soul says you retire early at all. In fact most of your players have gone 5+ seasons

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

He said you are like DT and retire early. Not a single soul says you retire early at all. In fact most of your players have gone 5+ seasons

Yeah pretty well all of them have gone for full careers, it was never my intention to retire Abbott early, I had a great player there I feel but I do think it's the right move for the team and I need to put the team first.

4 hours ago, punkhippie said:

Also interesting to see how GM players are trending towards centres now.

@CowboyinAmerica @Strtlght @TheLastOlympian07 anyone interested in writing a piece looking at how the GM player's position has evolved over time, or common scenarios or causations where they tend to favour one position over another?

Just from memory I remember it trending from C -> D -> G -> D/C -> C