Guntis Petenis

Frank

I would like to claim him on behalf of Davos and our AWOL GM if that's alright. @Higgins @Will @sterling

We take half his salary, right? And we don't have to give up any picks or anything? If both those statements are correct, consider this an official claim.

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Good luck @hedgehog337 I tried trading you to a playoff team but had no takers. 

There was one team interested, but I guess thirds aren't worthwhile huh?

Attention to GM's: I want to play in a playoff team so if you're managing a bottom team - don't even look at him.

Riga claims btw.

1 minute ago, hedgehog337 said:

There was one team interested, but I guess thirds aren't worthwhile huh?

Attention to GM's: I want to play in a playoff team so if you're managing a bottom team - don't even look at him.

Riga claims btw.

Riga can't re-acquire Petenis as it hasn't been two seasons since he was traded from Riga to Quebec. 

6.7 – Reacquiring a Player Previously Traded
A player may not be re-acquired by the same team within the next 2 seasons (including the one the player was traded in) via trade.

Edited by Frank

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Riga can't re-acquire Petenis as it hasn't been two seasons since he was traded from Riga to Quebec. 

That's even more dumb. 

2 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I would like to claim him on behalf of Davos and our AWOL GM if that's alright.

We take half his salary, right? And we don't have to give up any picks or anything?

I think you can't, Davos is 30,5M with Kopralkov.

3 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I would like to claim him on behalf of Davos and our AWOL GM if that's alright.

We take half his salary, right? And we don't have to give up any picks or anything?

I believe so. 

@Tagger -_-

Edited by Frank

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

6.7 – Reacquiring a Player Previously Traded
A player may not be re-acquired by the same team within the next 2 seasons (including the one the player was traded in) via trade.

Key word bolded, I think he's alright here.

5 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

That's even more dumb. 

I think you can't, Davos is 30,5M with Kopralkov.

Ah, that is true. I'll still keep the claim on though if that's allowed, and try to get rid of Kopralkov within the next 24 hours if possible.

Also I was mistaken about it being half the salary:

On 1/31/2014 at 3:59 PM, Victor said:

Any player can be placed on waivers. If claimed, the claiming team takes on the same proportion of the player's salary as they would if they had acquired them via trade. These percentages can be found under Section 6.4 of the rule book.

9 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Stockholm claim

Can't you read?

36 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Edited by hedgehog337

44 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I would like to claim him on behalf of Davos and our AWOL GM if that's alright. @Higgins @Will @sterling

We take half his salary, right? And we don't have to give up any picks or anything? If both those statements are correct, consider this an official claim.

Sounds like you're GM now

5 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Yes I can read but the thing is Riga Can't claim you, Davos doesn't have the cap room and a free asset is a free asset.

Riga can actually claim him actually, at least by the rulebook they can.

1 hour ago, sterling said:

Sounds like you're GM now

That would not be a good idea. But I will interim for the trade deadline I suppose, but I am not at all capable to do it full time, especially in the off-season.