58 minutes ago, Bushito said:

To Quebec:

Hudson Abbott

S58 STO 2nd

To STO:

S58 Que 1st

S57 CGY 2nd

@Frank

Welcome to Stockholm Ko Kane, you can finally help your buddy, what's his name? The goaltender one.

You draft me I won't sign. Waste of a pick. Plus V2A walks at the end of this season. You don't have the balls to draft Ko Kane and waste the pick. 

8 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

You draft me I won't sign. Waste of a pick. Plus V2A walks at the end of this season. You don't have the balls to draft Ko Kane and waste the pick. 

If you don't sign you sit out your first season or it goes to arbitration at which point only the team decides if they accept or walk, you have no choice. In the second and third, you can attract a RFA offer sheet from another team, but I doubt another team would want to pony up enough draft picks for Stockholm to not match it. If they lowball Stockholm, Stockholm matches and you're locked in. The only way is if you sit out the second and third year. @Bushito @BobertZ

Just now, punkhippie said:

If you don't sign you sit out your first season or it goes to arbitration at which point only the team decides if they accept or walk, you have no choice. In the second and third, you can attract a RFA offer sheet from another team, but I doubt another team would want to pony up enough draft picks for Stockholm to not match it. If they lowball Stockholm, Stockholm matches and you're locked in. The only way is if you sit out the second and third year. @Bushito @BobertZ

I'll gladly sit out 3 seasons. Gives me so many storylines. People actually think I give a fuck if my players play. LOL 

1 minute ago, BobertZ said:

I'll gladly sit out 3 seasons. Gives me so many storylines. People actually think I give a fuck if my players play. LOL 

Read my fucking post carefully you son of a bitch. You can sit out season two and season three. BUT! You can't sit out season one. Especially if he force calls you up from the VHLM.

1 minute ago, punkhippie said:

Read my fucking post carefully you son of a bitch. You can sit out season two and season three. BUT! You can't sit out season one. Especially if he force calls you up from the VHLM.

I've done it before dumbass

1 minute ago, BobertZ said:

I've done it before dumbass

Not in the fucking big leagues you haven't. And I'll make sure Bushito is aware of the process to enforce such arbitration ruling to ensure it doesn't get overlooked. I only signed with Vegas to win motherfucker. Didn't sign there to "help" you or "as a favour" even though I got along with you.

Not in the fucking big leagues you haven't. And I'll make sure Bushito is aware of the process to enforce such arbitration ruling to ensure it doesn't get overlooked. I only signed with Vegas to win motherfucker. Didn't sign there to "help" you or "as a favour" even though I got along with you.

You truly are dumb. No wonder Cologne was such a mess. If Bushito takes advice from you then he is more dumb than you. Drafting me will force people out of Stockholm. I would make every second on that team a living hell. No one would want to be part of that. Drafting me would be a colossal mistake. Much like the league hiring you as GM 

Just now, BobertZ said:

You truly are dumb. No wonder Cologne was such a mess. If Bushito takes advice from you then he is more dumb than you. Drafting me will force people out of Stockholm. I would make every second on that team a living hell. No one would want to be part of that. Drafting me would be a colossal mistake. Much like the league hiring you as GM 

So you finally agree that you are a deterrent? Lmfao when earlier you said that SWC3 didn't stop people from signing with the team or people wanting out.

So you finally agree that you are a deterrent? Lmfao when earlier you said that SWC3 didn't stop people from signing with the team or people wanting out.

No. I do not agree. I am just saying that if I made everyday on that shit team a living hell. No one in their right mind would want to stay. If I made it my goal to do so, it would happen. Learn how to understand things buddy.

44 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

I have 7 picks, no worries, you can sit until you sign and play a rookie contract.

6 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

@Bushito This is correct, you need a player of yours on your team, friend. Or bring in your Player 2 somehow if he exists.

I have retired Abbott and I will be recreating in about 2 hours when my company leaves. I have a player 2 and I am not bringing him in, I actually hate that loser Kensington, he's headed for the pasture soon, like next deadline.

38 minutes ago, Bushito said:

I have retired Abbott and I will be recreating in about 2 hours when my company leaves. I have a player 2 and I am not bringing him in, I actually hate that loser Kensington, he's headed for the pasture soon, like next deadline.

Don't do it