VHL Rumours #1

Banackock

Rumours Around The VHL

1. Vernon Von Axelberry RETIRES

Who knows what evil lurks behind the one they call @BobertZ. Who knows what he has up his sleeve now that he is entering @Bushito's domain. Curious to see how this one turns out. Though Vernon Von Axelberry could revive his career and really start running with things, the question simply needs to be asked  - WHERE? 85% of teams do not need him and the remaining ones likely will never be good enough, soon enough for him to have a successful career there. You would think this would push someone into retirement (it pushed Blake Campbell into it).

2. Punky steps down as Cologne GM

We're going to make a bold prediction here. We say he holds on tight until the end of the season. We think he's gonna stick it out, roll with the punches and make it to the draft lottery. My ears and eyes will be on that little machine thingy spinning and kicking out the winning teams numbers or whatever. If Cologne doesn't win the lottery, we're going to say that he loses his shit again and that could be the inevitable fall of @punkhippie as Express GM.

3. Helsinki Rebuilding

You never know, do you. I'd say they won't but then again, who knows? With Yingy dink face retiring and Dortch on his way out, it wouldn't surprise me that he cashes in the lotto and does A RETOOL. Time will tell, but that's way more than anything. @Higgins offered me a $20 tab on VHL and a strawberry twinkie if I would make an offer for Franchise @boubabi but we said no thank you right now.

@MD9 rumour about you is that you're looking to return to full activity?

(+1 for Federov)