Colonge Stockholm fuckery (1/2)

BluObieZ

V2A is not happy and that's a understatement. Last night he was asked if he would do a sign and trade. Which he agreed to. He even ironed out the details of a contract after Cologne GM told the Seattle GM that he can talk to his goalie. All it came down to was what would Cologne get in return. Well... He asked for too much and Seattle was like "fuck this" and they went to get another goalie for what they were offering Cologne. 

Then today came along. V2A thought if he would ask for a trade more offers would come in and Cologne would get something in return for him... But the GM had other plans. After what the GM is calling being on his "period" he placed the goalie on waivers even though the goalie was trying his best to drum up some offers on him so Cologne can get something.

Now V2A is on Stockholm the one team that has zero chance in hell of re-signing him. V2A refuses to say anything to the team, GM or even address anything in the locker room. He is determined to "ignore" the rest of the season and head to free agency. Stockholm only claimed V2A just to piss him and his agent off. Well it didn't work. Why? because Cologne did it already and their claiming of V2A is seem as a petty move by a subpar GM would wouldn't know the difference between a five dollar bill and a hundred dollar bill. 

Now V2A must ride out the season on yet another team that sucks ass and hope the season ends quick. A far cry from the beginning of the season where he was willing to spend the rest of his career in Cologne who now pissed on his loyalty and burned it up much like what Trump wants to do to the whole world. 

Where will V2A end up? well it's hard to tell because it's too early to even think about free agency but Calgary did try claiming V2A before Stockholm swooped in foolishly and claimed him. Can both V2A and Ko Kane end up in Calgary in some sort of package deal? who know but Robbie did say that "I signed a Goalie and defensive D for a reason. Kane is supposed to help out V2A and the only way he can do that is by playing on the same team"

We will have to wait and see how the draft goes down and where the free agents happen to fall but if everything goes according to the master plan at some point V2A and Ko Kane will end up playing for the same team giving a team (whatever team that is) two building blocks for the future and a championship run. 

Oh and a side note. I strongly advise any team that Stockholm may approach to trade me before the deadline to not trade for me. Let me ride out the season in that shit hole of the team. I am going to free agency. Try your luck there. That way you don't give up anything and it doesn't help Stockholm at all. 

For V2A (Next week, posting early)

REVIEW:

Definitely an interesting situation for V2A. Besides the goalie market being what it is, I can't remember the last time an active player was waived. Will be interesting to see where V2A ends up next year, as Calgary does currently have a goaltender of the future/present. Do you think you would go back to Cologne if it was under new management?

• Fire Tortorella changed the title to Colonge Stockholm fuckery (1/2)