Miguel Luc-Legrand Retires

Heracles

17 minutes ago, Heracles said:

Goalie sucks, probably giving it another go

Wait till tommarrow to recreate then you won't be eligible for this upcoming draft then you can earn more TPE

27 minutes ago, Heracles said:

Goalie sucks, probably giving it another go

Goalie can be rough. Is much more "random" than the other positions, and is only magnified in the VHLM.

Like @Beaviss said, if you wait until tomorrow to re-create, you can join the S58 draft class instead of S57, giving you extra time to earn TPE.

11 minutes ago, Fire Hakstol said:

Goalie can be rough. Is much more "random" than the other positions, and is only magnified in the VHLM.

Like @Beaviss said, if you wait until tomorrow to re-create, you can join the S58 draft class instead of S57, giving you extra time to earn TPE.

Yeah, thanks both of you. I'm not even sure if I got a start to be completely honest. Just building one sucked enough to drive me away from it

56 minutes ago, Heracles said:

Yeah, thanks both of you. I'm not even sure if I got a start to be completely honest. Just building one sucked enough to drive me away from it

Yeah goalies are a lot harder to do anything and I'd say they would be better or a recreate not a first timer

1 hour ago, Beaviss said:

Yeah goalies are a lot harder to do anything and I'd say they would be better or a recreate not a first timer

Do I just have to wait until midnight to create? Or is there a later time that needs to pass so I'm not a part of this draft

1 minute ago, Heracles said:

Do I just have to wait until midnight to create? Or is there a later time that needs to pass so I'm not a part of this draft

You can do so now. Just specifically include S58 in the title. Jardy did say whenever the clock strike starts midnight in your time zone. I don't think anyone will be that petty.

10 minutes ago, Heracles said:

Yeah just make your character and say you live in Australia lol

10 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

You can do so now. Just specifically include S58 in the title. Jardy did say whenever the clock strike starts midnight in your time zone. I don't think anyone will be that petty.

Thanks, I'll do that then

2 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Yeah just make your character and say you live in Australia lol

:lol: