Waivers please

BluObieZ

V2A saga in Cologne has become a very interesting one. The team around him sucks, yet he wins them games. With a franchise goalie in place you would think they would be eager to get him locked up to his new contract but that is not the case. The two sides remained far apart on numbers and length. To the point that V2A’s agent Robbie Zimmers has told Anderson to explore trade options to ensure he does not lose his goalie for nothing. Well… Anderson did something else. He put his goalie on waviers for no apparent reason. Costing V2A 2 million.

Rumors last night were swirling that Seattle and V2A agreed on a new contract that the goalie had to sign in order to make a trade happen. A 3 year contract that would have been front loaded and would have seen him paid 7, 5.5, 5 in the 3 years of the contract. Talks broke down when Cologne wanted too much in return so Seattle tucked its tail and found a willing trade partner in Stockholm.

This whole situation has to make people scratch their heads. Cologne put the only reason why they had hope for the future on waivers. A dumbass move by a GM that people do not want to play for. Yes partly that was because of Robbie having a player on his team. But the way that Anderson played this will affect even more people. If he was dumb enough to drop a player that has 400TPE what is your guarantee that he will not do the same to you. He rewards loyalty with stupidity.

This is slowly becoming the VHL’s version of Collin Kaepernick. Not because Sitting anthems or anything but because this has potential of seeing V2A not even on a VHL team next season and the remainder of this season because the demand for a starting goalie is pretty much not there. Many people probably think that this will pretty much make Robbie lose interest and drive him out of the league for good. But Robbie claims that this is “pretty epic for me to be honest. I actually want to thank Anderson for doing this. Not only has he created another opportunity for me and my clients to write new firsts in the league but it also creates amazing story line opportunities. If V2A sits next season that is a 400+ practice hour player not signed and not playing which is a league player. Yet every week he will continue to grow better. So thank you, thank you very much Anderson. I truly mean it”

Lastly Robbie has challenged Stockholm to pick up V2A off waivers saying that the GM does not have the balls to do it. How this all will end who really knows but much like Lavar Ball, you know damn well Robbie will make you aware of everything that is going on with the situation. It will actually be hilarious to see WHEN V2A clears waivers. Cologne then will most likely release him which I’m sure will be a league first. A player with so many practice hours being released so late. Epic, truly epic.

For V2A

Edited by BobertZ

Just now, Kyle said:

You know you can't discuss contract numbers with teams you're not on, correct? ???

This guy is a motherfucking genius. His PM's with me went something like "I'll negotiate my own contract with Seattle but you have to give Bana permission to approach me first." Covering his left asscheek, right asscheek, and asscrack that isn't wiped.

23 minutes ago, Kyle said:

You know you can't discuss contract numbers with teams you're not on, correct? ???

Punk allowed for contract talks between me and Bana because a trade hinged on me signing. It was a sign and trade.