Retire Arbin Asipi

Guest DeathOnReddit

3 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I mean I agree, but you also have to take note that it's not really in any members responsibility to make their linemate feel like shit as well. Going out of your way to help someone is preferred but if that doesn't happen, doing the opposite is not recommended either.

No we aren't putting Asipi above the rest of the team. I understand that given his current TPE levels that he is a second line or what have you; not a first liner. That's not the point. The point is that one guy made another guy feel like shit.

I get that, but Goon has the right to say whatever he wants.. sucks that it made someone feel like shit, but like DOR said that isn't even the biggest reason he retired..

2 minutes ago, STZ said:

I get that, but Goon has the right to say whatever he wants.. sucks that it made someone feel like shit, but like DOR said that isn't even the biggest reason he retired..

Of course he does. As a former GM though I would assume "whatever he wants" would be more encouraging. That's why it's disappointing. I get Goon is in the NYA, but as a member to member look at this; it's not a good showing.

4 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Of course he does. As a former GM though I would assume "whatever he wants" would be more encouraging. That's why it's disappointing. I get Goon is in the NYA, but as a member to member look at this; it's not a good showing.

Well at least next year he will be playing on a team where his GM justifies his lines and will have a discussion about his line mates and any line change requests he may have.

1 minute ago, STZ said:

Well at least next year he will be playing on a team where his GM justifies his lines and will have a discussion about his line mates and any line change requests he may have.

That's a positive for him.

Thanks @STZ for defending me, however like i did say in this thread. I was much harsher on Aspi than i should have been. @Kendrick is right, i did bully him abit it may have been taken abit outta context. But it was wrong on my part. @DeathOnReddit i am sorry and wish you the best if you return

Guest DeathOnReddit
51 minutes ago, Tyler said:

You might as well come back friend, no harm meant

No coming back for me. Not any time soon.