Retire Arbin Asipi

Guest DeathOnReddit

Guest DeathOnReddit

Wasnt active anyways. GM who kept me active is missing, and any time i looked all i would see is a certain teammate using me as an excuse for him sucking. 

And I dont like hockey so :/

15 minutes ago, Fire Hakstol said:

Who?

Me lol not really using him as an excuse for sucking given i still lead all forwards in scoring. But our chemistry has been awful, so i mentioned it and more been after the GM for my sucking than him. But hey to each his own

Guest DeathOnReddit
10 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

I think DeathonReddit overreacted, but hey, what does he expect from his TPE amounts?

Dont know what I overracted to. but hey.

Guest DeathOnReddit
1 minute ago, punkhippie said:

Komarov pissing you off?

Wasnt the the biggest reason Im quitting. But it is a part of it.

12 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Komarov pissing you off?

He is a new member being told by a veteran member that he is the reason they are sucking. Whether Gooning believe it or not you simply don't say shit like that.

I don't get why anyone would take the side of a veteran member blaming a new member. Thanks for popping by @DeathOnReddit, I guess some people don't see new members as a priority and it's sad Tagger went inactive.

2 hours ago, Kendrick said:

He is a new member being told by a veteran member that he is the reason they are sucking. Whether Gooning believe it or not you simply don't say shit like that.

I don't get why anyone would take the side of a veteran member blaming a new member. Thanks for popping by @DeathOnReddit, I guess some people don't see new members as a priority and it's sad Tagger went inactive.

Actually i admit its on me, i went too hard on him. Not enough on my GM, in my anger. However, our chemistry doesnt work i played off that. My next article about new aces was gunna be him, to kinda appologize abit. As i kinda had a rough week(which is no excuse to take it out on anyone especially my age). Anyways hes retired, its over now anyways

9 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

Actually i admit its on me, i went too hard on him. Not enough on my GM, in my anger. However, our chemistry doesnt work i played off that. My next article about new aces was gunna be him, to kinda appologize abit. As i kinda had a rough week(which is no excuse to take it out on anyone especially my age). Anyways hes retired, its over now anyways

Can only learn from it. Sucks to see one of my recruits leave just because he was bullied

12 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Can only learn from it. Sucks to see one of my recruits leave just because he was bullied

I don't think Goon really bullied him.. I mean you did put his player under the section of "Pure Poop" in the draft rankings lol, that might be considered worse for a new recruit than what Goon has done. IMO Goon's pretty justified in wanted to hear from a VHLM GM, and he's going to justify his reasoning for wanting a line change. 

At the end of the day VHL is getting a little too sensitive, and I think we need to pull back. Sucks to lose a new recruit, but we also have about 4-5 first gens out of this draft that look like multiple player members.

Glass half full, I guess..

Guest DeathOnReddit
2 hours ago, STZ said:

I don't think Goon really bullied him.. I mean you did put his player under the section of "Pure Poop" in the draft rankings lol, that might be considered worse for a new recruit than what Goon has done. IMO Goon's pretty justified in wanted to hear from a VHLM GM, and he's going to justify his reasoning for wanting a line change. 

At the end of the day VHL is getting a little too sensitive, and I think we need to pull back. Sucks to lose a new recruit, but we also have about 4-5 first gens out of this draft that look like multiple player members.

I mean I know kendrick from another sim, so I took it as a joke instead of a dig. And I know goon wants to play better, its just that him talking about how there are many others who deserve it more than me, and how Im the cause for his bad stats so much is annoying and bad to see.

2 minutes ago, DeathOnReddit said:

And I know goon wants to play better, its just that him talking about how there are many others who deserve it more than me, and how Im the cause for his bad stats so much is annoying and bad to see.

Your GM should've traded you/him then, but he went awol I guess. Tough luck. 

58 minutes ago, DeathOnReddit said:

I mean I know kendrick from another sim, so I took it as a joke instead of a dig. And I know goon wants to play better, its just that him talking about how there are many others who deserve it more than me, and how Im the cause for his bad stats so much is annoying and bad to see.

To be fair, he's not wrong.. You've applied 10 TPE to your player, there are others who are more deserving of first line. He wasn't complaining about bad stats (he's the league leader in points for a forward..), I think he was just frustrated with the team having no one to do lines, and was justifying why the lines should be update.

Oh well lol

Guest DeathOnReddit
36 minutes ago, STZ said:

To be fair, he's not wrong.. You've applied 10 TPE to your player, there are others who are more deserving of first line. He wasn't complaining about bad stats (he's the league leader in points for a forward..), I think he was just frustrated with the team having no one to do lines, and was justifying why the lines should be update.

Oh well lol

I dont mean bad stats as him being bad, i mean it as him not doing as well as he thinks he can be. Im fine with him wanting to be better, but he doesnt have to keep bashing it in my brain.

Edited by DeathOnReddit

3 hours ago, STZ said:

I recruited him and was talking to him as I went along, he was pretty sure what I may have said was a tongue and cheek thing.

I get he may want a line change and may want answers from the GM but he actively was saying things in articles that were a little harsh towards Asipi. Keep in mind he is 14 years old, it's not the most comfortable situation for him.

42 minutes ago, STZ said:

Oh well lol

No no he was actively stating that Asipi was the reason for his players stats being lower than he thought. That was common knowledge if you read his articles.

2 hours ago, Kendrick said:

I recruited him and was talking to him as I went along, he was pretty sure what I may have said was a tongue and cheek thing.

I get he may want a line change and may want answers from the GM but he actively was saying things in articles that were a little harsh towards Asipi. Keep in mind he is 14 years old, it's not the most comfortable situation for him.

I suppose it could could have been handled differently - but I can understand the frustration.

Im sure he's not the first 14 year old on this site to feel some criticism.. eh @Pablo @Victor @Higgins??

49 minutes ago, STZ said:

I suppose it could could have been handled differently - but I can understand the frustration.

Im sure he's not the first 14 year old on this site to feel some criticism.. eh @Pablo @Victor @Higgins??

I understand the frustration but I think it was directed at the wrong person. If the guy has 10 TPE applied it might be best to help him do better? Instead of telling him he is the reason for the sucking.

4 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I understand the frustration but I think it was directed at the wrong person. If the guy has 10 TPE applied it might be best to help him do better? Instead of telling him he is the reason for the sucking.

That's why VHLM GMs are a paid job, tho. I'm sure if Las Vegas had an active GM this whole scenario wouldn't happen.. Like I said before, Goon could have went about this differently, but it's not his responsibility to motivate DOR.

What about the guys on the second line who should be getting minutes with better players like Komarov, but have just not said anything? I feel like we are putting asipi above the rest of the team lol.. 

1 minute ago, STZ said:

That's why VHLM GMs are a paid job, tho. I'm sure if Las Vegas had an active GM this whole scenario wouldn't happen.. Like I said before, Goon could have went about this differently, but it's not his responsibility to motivate DOR.

What about the guys on the second line who should be getting minutes with better players like Komarov, but have just not said anything? I feel like we are putting asipi above the rest of the team lol.. 

I mean I agree, but you also have to take note that it's not really in any members responsibility to make their linemate feel like shit as well. Going out of your way to help someone is preferred but if that doesn't happen, doing the opposite is not recommended either.

No we aren't putting Asipi above the rest of the team. I understand that given his current TPE levels that he is a second line or what have you; not a first liner. That's not the point. The point is that one guy made another guy feel like shit.