VHL/VHLM Coaches

47 minutes ago, Laflamme said:

yeah you guys need to chill. Its summer time and the hype of the kids going back to school and stuff. 

Kendrick you have me on facebook and discord. a simple facebook message goes a long way. 

If you guys wanna fire me, then fire me but you need to understand that for 10 days maybe 15 days people have lives and responsibilities. 

I'm not the GM though, if you have to time to check FB you have to time to poke on here and tell us you don't have much time. I'm just saying that the ball is in your court, not mine. I am not the GM.

We understand you are busy, that's not the point. If you are busy try to telling the team or just letting the position go. I'm not sure how it is our fault now? haha

I'm sure we can expect better from @Laflamme moving forward. It should have been known to you, but now you have no excuse for it not to be. Part of your duty is to be there for your team and fulfill the limited amount of duties we hold as GM's. It's a privilege to GM in any league, but it's also a commitment needed from us to successfully play the role. 

You know if you're going to be busy, find someone to fill in on the roster or around the league (or a commissioner). If you can't do the job, you know to step down.

I know you'll be better moving forward. I think we can all move on now (though, this - poor VHLM gm's - will need to be closely monitored in the future).

Thats why i created this, idea. It creates almost like a back up. It means rosters arent missed, people have fun. And are not frustrated, by the lack of change. It allows people to have lives, without hurting especially the development league. 

And also Kendrick if thats so, id call the BOG dumb. Outside my last season, in which i had nothing worth much aside from picks i was not trading. I made sure any issues my players had was talked about. I never ignored players, or forgot to do my duty. However, i certianly was not as active as i am now. Which is 100% why i stepped away from it. Id love to get back into it in a few seasons however

7 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

Thats why i created this, idea. It creates almost like a back up. It means rosters arent missed, people have fun. And are not frustrated, by the lack of change. It allows people to have lives, without hurting especially the development league. 

And also Kendrick if thats so, id call the BOG dumb. Outside my last season, in which i had nothing worth much aside from picks i was not trading. I made sure any issues my players had was talked about. I never ignored players, or forgot to do my duty. However, i certianly was not as active as i am now. Which is 100% why i stepped away from it. Id love to get back into it in a few seasons however

I wouldn't call them dumb at all. Our job is to look at situations where GM's are not vocal or active. Facts were that in davos not much talk or movement was happening because it was a ghost town (or not a town). Then having the balls to want to re-locate haha

6 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I wouldn't call them dumb at all. Our job is to look at situations where GM's are not vocal or active. Facts were that in davos not much talk or movement was happening because it was a ghost town (or not a town). Then having the balls to want to re-locate haha

Didnt try to move it when i was inactive or when it was a ghost town. The only attempt(i honestly dont even see why people see it as that as i never was actually gunna try). Was the season after we almost won the cup. Which Davos wasnt a ghost town. 

4 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

Didnt try to move it when i was inactive or when it was a ghost town. The only attempt(i honestly dont even see why people see it as that as i never was actually gunna try). Was the season after we almost won the cup. Which Davos wasnt a ghost town. 

Moving it at all was a strange idea regardless. Its the most winningest franchise

On 9/2/2017 at 4:38 AM, Gooningitup said:

So im proposing coaches. Basically they could just have access to a seperate area(so they dont have head office or GM privlidges). That they can get the latest index, and be able to submit lines if the GM of busy, or missing for abit. It allows A, experience with the sim many otherwise might never get, and B, prevents teams from suffering due to the GM real life issues. 

Y'all can make an official/unofficial coach or co-GM or whatever position if y'all want, there's really nothing stopping you. Take a team vote even. Also literally anyone at any time could download the index and send lines to Higgins if they wanted. As long as you're on the same team and maybe note "our GM is gone and we need these line changes" Higgins would probably load it without question. I know I would.

55 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Y'all can make an official/unofficial coach or co-GM or whatever position if y'all want, there's really nothing stopping you. Take a team vote even. Also literally anyone at any time could download the index and send lines to Higgins if they wanted. As long as you're on the same team and maybe note "our GM is gone and we need these line changes" Higgins would probably load it without question. I know I would.

@Higgins if i sent in lines like Jardy said would you accept them given Taggers made 0 posts in 9 days now. Hes logged on, but ignored PMs, tags etc