Dollar's Recruits

DollarAndADream

I figure with me running the Reddit threads, I might as well put some of these up. I've never claimed TPE for recruiting before...

From Reddit:

Spade18 - Colton Rayne - [1 TPE Claimed for Creation, 3 TPE for reaching 75, 10 TPE for reaching 200 TPE ]

haffiedq - Matthew Clyne - [1 TPE Claimed for Creation]

Zark - Charles Cote - [1 TPE Claimed for Creation]

TheTruth - Rudy Tabootie - [1 TPE Claimed for Creation]

Marko - Bradley Marko - [1 TPE Claimed for Creation]

Radiated Gold - Kirk Lazarus - [1 TPE Claimed for Creation]

AlphaHawken - Zach Weise - [1 TPE Claimed for Creation]

Dingle - Shelton Kenzie - [1 TPE Claimed for Creation]

@Smarch@Higgins

Not sure who else to tag, but can I claim the recruitment TPE for these guys, considering I did the Redditing?

I think one is from the 10th Anniversary 5 TPE for recruitment drive, but the post said you get 5 TPE for Tuesday and only Tuesday, and that guy Spade created a few days after Tuesday.

But anyways, just want to know if I can claim them?

27 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

greedy :P

Haha, yeah, maybe. I just know I've recruited a guy or two before and I never really thought of the recruitment TPE until now. I've never claimed it, so I figure maybe now is a good time to start. If it's a no go, then that's fine.

25 minutes ago, Smarch said:

Yeah I don't see why not. I mean you did go out of your play to post these and come up with better ideas on how to do these posts on reddit 

He put in all the leg work and has the active reddit account with a good reputation. Only fair to get rewarded.

48 minutes ago, Higgins said:

He put in all the leg work and has the active reddit account with a good reputation. Only fair to get rewarded.

Or just wait for the 15th anniversary and bring all your family and friends. :ph34r:

Alright, claiming all 6 TPE at once for....

From Reddit:

Spade18 - Colton Rayne - 1 TPE for Creation

haffiedq - Matthew Clyne - 1 TPE for Creation

Zark - Charles Cote - 1 TPE for Creation

TheTruth - Rudy Tabootie - 1 TPE for Creation

Marko - Bradley Marko - 1 TPE for Creation

Radiated Gold - Kirk Lazarus - 1 TPE for Creation

19 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

Haha, yeah, maybe. I just know I've recruited a guy or two before and I never really thought of the recruitment TPE until now. I've never claimed it, so I figure maybe now is a good time to start. If it's a no go, then that's fine.

Im just bugging you Dollar. Good job with this Reddit thing, keep it up buddy. I am not one to talk because I don't actively try hard and recruit like you Kendrick or Green or anyone else. If I am not going to help that much, I dont care how you do it or how much TPE you claim

1 minute ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

Im just bugging you Dollar. Good job with this Reddit thing, keep it up buddy. I am not one to talk because I don't actively try hard and recruit like you Kendrick or Green or anyone else. If I am not going to help that much, I dont care how you do it or how much TPE you claim

Don't worry I don't take much here seriously. Any arguments and whatnot I don't really care for so I'm usually just saying shit because I think it's funny. :P

You still my bro bro and Parechkin > Muller.

1 hour ago, DollarAndADream said:

Don't worry I don't take much here seriously. Any arguments and whatnot I don't really care for so I'm usually just saying shit because I think it's funny. :P

You still my bro bro and Parechkin > Muller.

how do you live your life spreading lies like this. 

1 hour ago, DollarAndADream said:

You mean the formatting, or me not getting a bunch of friends to create and then bail? :P

I used your template because I knew it was the right way.

The bailing thing. The template I used was just the best way I could organize it

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
3 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Claiming 1 TPE

@Jaku - Alyksander Hunter - [1 TPE for reaching 50]

(Jaku you just need to confirm I recruited you)

This absolute stud muffin not only recruited me. He opened my eyes to a whole world of unbelievably exciting hockey action. I look forward to my tenure here. I anticipate it to be many many years. 

Confirmed.

• 3 weeks later...