Reddit Recruitment Day (Upvote for 2 TPE!)

DollarAndADream

Alright, everyone. I'll be putting up a bunch of posts on Reddit for the VHL. Please upvote for 2 TPE, but only comment if you have a more established Reddit account. I repeat, do not comment if your account is solely for VHL purposes. It just makes it look like bots are posting on our ads, and I've gotten crap for that before. So, if your account looks normalish, feel free to leave a nice comment about the VHL. ;) So upvote for 2 TPE!!

I'll be updating this every 10 minutes or so with another link, probably like 6, because there's a time delay between posting links.

@Higgins@evrydayimbyfuglien@ADwyer87@eaglesfan036@flyersfan1493@der meister@.sniffuM@Kendrick@Dangles13@boom@JardyB10@Phil@701@Beketov@jack@boubabi@stevo@Mr. Power@jRuutu@Victor@Molholt@atw2592@Christmas@CowboyinAmerica@hedgehog337

@Banackock@Scooter@Pablo@Higgins@Will@Devise@jRuutu@Ahma@Streetlite@gorlab@Salt@BobertZ@R1c3Muncher@HFD@RomanesEuntDomus@Paramorise@iRockstar@Pandar@Daniel@Green@Jericho@sterling @STZ @Eggy216@Frank@ADV@punkhippie I just copied and pasted this from another thread, so feel free to tag more people.

Here is the first link at /r/Canucks

Here is the link on /r/caps

Here is the next link up on /r/habs

Here is the next link up on /r/WildHockey

Here is the link up on /r/Penguins

Here is the link over on /r/OttawaSenators

Just comment here in this thread to say that you upvoted and/or commented, and use that comment to claim your TPE.

1 minute ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

Having lived in Minnesota for a year now, waiting for them to passive-aggressive you away...

The only subreddits that actually told me I couldn't post there so far have been Pacific Division teams....

Oilers, Flames, and Ducks. Nobody else has answered. 7 yesses, 3 nos, and the rest nothing.

.....and the last one of the day, Here is the link over on /r/OttawaSenators

Alright, that's it for me. Time to go to bed after a long nightshift. I am prepared to wake up to some hate on Reddit, as expected with 'these' kinds of posts, but hopefully some new recruits as well.

3 minutes ago, Kyle said:

upvoted. but i think they'll probably get taken down pretty quick off the team related subreddits.

Mods were fine with it on those specific subreddits. Those are the teams who answered me and said it was acceptable. A few teams said no go, but like the other 20 haven't even answered.

Although, I've been duped before on EFL where the mods said I could do it, then I did it and it was removed. :lol: We'll see what happens.