VHLM commies look

How the fuck have we not went back to making a waiting period for new players to join teams? It's fucking redic that a guy can create and join a team in 2 minutes. Give the other teams a legit chance.

Just now, Bushito said:

How the fuck have we not went back to making a waiting period for new players to join teams? It's fucking redic that a guy can create and join a team in 2 minutes. Give the other teams a legit chance.

If he gets claimed by #1 in priority, why wait?

2 minutes ago, Corco said:

Better for new members to get to join a team asap

Fine make it so every perso creating second players and what not go through waiver priority. The rule is for new players not for people already here

7 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Fine make it so every perso creating second players and what not go through waiver priority. The rule is for new players not for people already here

@Tyler knows there is 5 VHLM teams clearly he was keen on Vegas. He could of easily waoted if he wanted to.

Edited by Frank

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

@Tyler knows there is 5 VHLM teams clearly he was keen on Vegas. He could of easily waoted if he wanted to.

I just find it funny we have a rule in place to allow more senior members to load up one junior team with their buddies and ruin the experience for new members. What is wrong with waivers for recreates and project second players?

50 minutes ago, Bushito said:

I just find it funny we have a rule in place to allow more senior members to load up one junior team with their buddies and ruin the experience for new members. What is wrong with waivers for recreates and project second players?

Pretty sure Tyler and Yeah barely know each other as an example. Also the amount of second players makes that barely worth considering, but I do see your point. If that becomes a problem which I don't see it being, then we'll look at that. 

50 minutes ago, BOOM said:

When can I create a legal player #2?

Think you can anytime since Takashit Fujimoto is S54, and could have since the last trade deadline. You making the league's second shittiest player this time around? :P