Mag Writers

boubabi

Official job interview thread. Just write (again) your topic choice. Don't just say the name of your title, give me like a summary of what you'll be talking.

I don't know how much writers I could use, but I would like to get some VHLM stuff in there as well, maybe 2 writers for the vhlm, we shall see. 

I wanna continue my Veteran Corner piece.I know you said summary but I mean i've been doing it for 20 editions in the mag and since it ended so im sure you've seen it maybe once

If you don't hire me i'll cry

My article is me rambling about a talking point asked by audience as well as answering questions at random out of the pool. 

Most of us all did the mag before it shut down too, so for reference you can just look at the last several editions.

I would like to do a player profile every week for a VHLM player.  Talk about how they are playing and maybe a little bit of background on the player.  Would try to only do it for members eligible for the coming draft and also would try to give good looking first gens priority.

Hall Monitor

I will talk about 1 player either Past, Present or Future of why they might deserve a HoF nod. Past would be comparing stats to other players in the HoF. Present would be those who who are in the 5th Season plus who have a shot of getting in mostly those in their 7th or 8th season i suppose and future would be players who are doing well and just under 5 season 'old'

Also I would have to start next week as I am getting my wisdom teeth out on Thursday.  I didn't think we were going to rush to get it done this week, but I wanted to clarify just in case.

On 07/08/2017 at 8:10 PM, ADV said:

Talking about history and essentially just using it as a historical piece (talking top-5 at each position, legendary teams, some hall of famers, some lesser knows, past storylines, etc).

On 07/08/2017 at 8:11 PM, Smarch said:

I wanna continue my Veteran Corner piece.I know you said summary but I mean i've been doing it for 20 editions in the mag and since it ended so im sure you've seen it maybe once

If you don't hire me i'll cry

On 07/08/2017 at 8:19 PM, KGR said:

VHLM Power Rankings

On 07/08/2017 at 8:39 PM, Devise said:

My article is me rambling about a talking point asked by audience as well as answering questions at random out of the pool. 

Most of us all did the mag before it shut down too, so for reference you can just look at the last several editions.

On 07/08/2017 at 10:27 PM, Megster said:

I would like to do a player profile every week for a VHLM player.  Talk about how they are playing and maybe a little bit of background on the player.  Would try to only do it for members eligible for the coming draft and also would try to give good looking first gens priority.

On 07/08/2017 at 11:07 PM, solas said:

Do I need to post here for doing the cover?  If so I'd like to apply for that.

Hired

easiest way to join the vhl mag ----­­­­­> Join Stockholm eh I mean Helsinki

but seriously, every week, I will choose a media spot that caught my attention for his quality and reward the writer for it, so if you can consistently bring quality MS, you'll make the team, its guaranteed .

Edited by boubabi

• Smarch pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...