VHL Team Logo Design

Since the old topic got closed, kinda funny how @Higgins throws shade at @gorlab for voting for himself when he can live with that hilariously awful trade that was reference in the media spot. 

#HigginsisHeisenberg

knocks_breaking_bad.gif

Also these are pretty dope @boubabi although would need color imo. It'd be interesting I think too with this format to also play with some of the shades. One thing I really dig about your new VHL logo is how it looks and feels like just a darker golden hue emblazened or branded onto a puck with the way you have the background. I really dig that, like a lot. 

23 minutes ago, Devise said:

Since the old topic got closed, kinda funny how @Higgins throws shade at @gorlab for voting for himself when he can live with that hilariously awful trade that was reference in the media spot. 

#HigginsisHeisenberg

knocks_breaking_bad.gif

Also these are pretty dope @boubabi although would need color imo. It'd be interesting I think too with this format to also play with some of the shades. One thing I really dig about your new VHL logo is how it looks and feels like just a darker golden hue emblazened or branded onto a puck with the way you have the background. I really dig that, like a lot. 

I don't get what you mean, but thank you anyway

these don't have any use really, I wanted to use those as team bar, but considering the team bars wil laffect every skin, it's still in the air

eBuGXWC.jpg

75242vl.jpg

VBfk7hY.jpg

OVwUSFd.jpg

8Y9Mz5t.jpg

and etc

Edited by boubabi

4 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Theres more than just one in Montreal haha

That being said, majority of the people arrested were not even BC residents.

4 hours ago, boubabi said:

and most of the people arrested in MTL weren't hockey fans

Win or lose, Vancouver was going to get rioted after that 2011 Finals game. There seemed to be a lot of bandwagoning non-hockey fans out there that night. A lot of people just saw it as an opportunity to wreck havok.

Love these logos though. I think team bars would look cool if they had a little colour, like maybe only on the parts that look raised up in the image? I think they would look slick with maybe a matte looking paint job on them.

Orrrrrrrr, possibly throw a gold finish on them like the one from the new theme, on a background that looks like a puck. Golden logos everywhere.