S55 Grimm Jonsson: Final Vote

Smarch

S55 Grimm Jonsson: Final Vote  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the VHLs Top Leader in S55?

• Marc Alexander Leblanc (C) CGY
    • Markus King (C) RIG
    • Shawn Gretzky (C) DAV
    • Bobby "The Cleaner" Digital (C) NYA
    • Fabio Jokinen (C) QUE
    • Roman Sokolov (C) TOR
    • Franchise Cornerstone (C) HSK
    • Lee King Snatch (C) STO

This poll is closed to new votes

27 minutes ago, boubabi said:

Up to the voters

I know, just trying to remind them...

@gorlab is one of the longest standing Captains in NY franchise history who was super loyal, and is one of the more underrated LR members. He's never won this award. Know that voters. :P 

1 hour ago, gorlab said:

Helsinki need to stop bandwagoning tf out of boubabi every season, he's won it like 3 seasons in a row (and one of those seasons I had more votes and still somehow lost) 

Every now and then I have wondered why this award is decided like this? How do I know what goes on in other teams? Players in Helsinki will of course vote for Franchise Cornerstone, especially if boubabi remembers to let everybody in the team know voting is going on.

Also out of curiosity, what is the yearly project Boubabi does that earns him 7 points each week?

Edited by jRuutu

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, jRuutu said:

Also out of curiosity, what is the yearly project Boubabi does that earns him 7 points each week?

My guess would be the skinning right now but how long has he been claiming this?

Just now, Strtlght said:

Counter proposal: starting next season, this award and Most Sportsmanlike are discontinued

Counter counter proposal: starting next season, we combine those two awards into one, making the Most Sportsmanlike Member Award

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Strtlght said:

Counter proposal: starting next season, this award and Most Sportsmanlike are discontinued

Those 2 awards seriously need to go die.

• Commissioner
38 minutes ago, boubabi said:

And since late November im making yearly projects every season. Whats your point

I think he's mostly just curious what they are. I don't think it's unfair to be curious what someone is being paid 7 TPE a week to be working on. That isn't exactly a small amount.

• Smarch locked this topic