COL/HSK; S55 offseason

Gudnason

46 minutes ago, Devise said:

Cologne has been pretty much an old school saloon with a convenient door for easy access in and out since I stepped down 10 seasons ago. 

Yeah thats a good way of looking at it

1 hour ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

dont even get me started on talking to bananacock for trades. hated talking to him as a vhlm gm. literally wants his players weight and basically the whole teams weight in gold.

Firstly, I never had an asking price on SEA 1st (lotto pick) and frankly, my values are pretty spot on. Federov for two 1sts? Yeah. That's pretty good value.

5 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Firstly, I never had an asking price on SEA 1st (lotto pick) and frankly, my values are pretty spot on. Federov for two 1sts? Yeah. That's pretty good value.

Your generally a pain to deal with speaking from experience but i never got a totally trash offer from you

13 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

Your generally a pain to deal with speaking from experience but i never got a totally trash offer from you

My value is my value - as is others. Others sky jack players because they don't want to move them etc.

I forgot this was a Seattle trade. Let's discuss the deal :) 

4 hours ago, Banackock said:

im just saying not many more stubborn people than you and if i was playing for you id love it because I know youd alwas want to better your team but as a gm i hate it because of reasons ive already stated :P 

5 hours ago, Devise said:

Cologne has been pretty much an old school saloon with a convenient door for easy access in and out since I stepped down 10 seasons ago. 

In and out, out and in, round and round again