Updating in file

People were talking about updating in file only happening about a couple times a season earlier today. I feel like this is something that I can help with and would really boost the league a bit. I will do this if the Admin allow it and show me a thing or two first. I have the time if the league wants it done. Depending on how fast it goes I shouldn't have a problem doing both leagues every week.

Alright, I just saw the conversation and was curious. I have a bit of free time where I can help the league if need be so I was curious.

It might be worthwhile to take you up on this offer anyway! I'm sure Veev's can get burnt out from time to time, maybe we could split the job, or have an insurance it's done consistently or something. I dunno, I'm too senile to make these decisions.

25 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

It might be worthwhile to take you up on this offer anyway! I'm sure Veev's can get burnt out from time to time, maybe we could split the job, or have an insurance it's done consistently or something. I dunno, I'm too senile to make these decisions.

Well you guys let me know, I can even do VHLM and he can do VHL. It would be especially nice if the new members came in got updated in the VHLM so they could see the results quicker imo. But whatever the league figures.