Semi-Finals GM 6: Oslo vs. Vegas

Higgins

5 hours ago, Bushito said:

So why was it that Johnsson can not play for us again?

They have three players created at the same time who have played the entire playoffs so either remove those three and re-sim the series or add Johnson and re-sim the series imo. Unless I'm missing something

7 hours ago, Bushito said:

They have three players created at the same time who have played the entire playoffs so either remove those three and re-sim the series or add Johnson and re-sim the series imo. Unless I'm missing something

@Frank

i think im out of the loop on this one 

1 hour ago, punkhippie said:

Probably the Oslo GM didn't do his due diligence and PM the appropriate authorities like the Vegas GM did

I got a PM just don't know what's going on I leave it to the authority

I'm getting confused here, if Higgins received a PM from Bushito at the time of Johansens signing asking for him to be put in the sim, then  how is he the one out of the loop and Frank is the one making a decision? Was a PM missed or what?

45 minutes ago, Bushito said:

No Game 7 will not happen until Johnsson can be created and then I'll have to do lines after work tomorrow so I doubt the game happens tomorrow either.

I understand that the Norwegian authorities need ample time to come up with a comprehensive riot control plan.

1 minute ago, punkhippie said:

I understand that the Norwegian authorities need ample time to come up with a comprehensive riot control plan.

He should have been there the whole time, which means the whole series should be re-simmed. He will get put in, I'll do my lines and it'll be a one game series. My goalie was playing with 30 TPE as well, wasn't updated in game from what I'm told. Made one comment about updates and jumped down my throat about it 30 to almost 100 is a good jump for a goalie. If we had that and a 92 TPE defender added since the start the series would already be over. You can beat your chest all you want, I just want a fair series.

3 hours ago, Bushito said:

He should have been there the whole time, which means the whole series should be re-simmed. He will get put in, I'll do my lines and it'll be a one game series. My goalie was playing with 30 TPE as well, wasn't updated in game from what I'm told. Made one comment about updates and jumped down my throat about it 30 to almost 100 is a good jump for a goalie. If we had that and a 92 TPE defender added since the start the series would already be over. You can beat your chest all you want, I just want a fair series.

The TPE arguments are invalid.

You guys were only at that TPE level on the Monday update, which was already way after the series was started, what league have you ever been in where players have had their attributes updated in the sim midway through the series? On the opposite side of that, we're both still missing several updates from the July 17th update that probably should be in the sim by now and, from the amount of TPE involved in those updates, the only benefitors of adding those updates would be Las Vegas.

The only problem here is the Quik issue, which would help if people like @Higgins and @Frank were a bit more transparent as to what happened there instead of being very vague on the whole thing. I only got my guys in the sim once I'd sent a PM to Higgins, so the question is when was this PM sent to get @Quik in the game. I'd always been under the impression that given that you'd never requested Quik locker room permissions in the GM forum that you probably hadn't PMed Higgins about the signing as he has requested. What needs to be made clear is what happened with the PM, although I can't believe you're single handedly delaying the process of the developmental league of all things for this.