Suggestion: Player Performance.

Hey its my 2nd day playing so if this has been said before disregard or delete this post.

In my opinion player performance should be able to earn you TPE, I know that it can earn points for Achievements but individual games should be able to earn points or .5 points for example if your player scores 2 goals in a game that should be .25 points per goal etc. 

Depending on your players build of course lets say you have a play maker each assist could earn you .10 points(since assists are easier then goals) 

Or if your a Defensive Dman you could earn points for your plus minus.

its just an idea to play around with hopefully its an original idea!

(looking for signature for my player) 

4 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Hey its my 2nd day playing so if this has been said before disregard or delete this post.

In my opinion player performance should be able to earn you TPE, I know that it can earn points for Achievements but individual games should be able to earn points or .5 points for example if your player scores 2 goals in a game that should be .25 points per goal etc. 

Depending on your players build of course lets say you have a play maker each assist could earn you .10 points(since assists are easier then goals) 

Or if your a Defensive Dman you could earn points for your plus minus.

its just an idea to play around with hopefully its an original idea!

We do have the Achievement Tracker which basically does the same thing come seasons end, so maybe that's what would be considered your idea

15 hours ago, Beaviss said:

Any specifics you like for it? I'm no pro like some people, but can try to make something for you these upcoming days.