Elite Football League

Kendrick

2 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Obviously I don't, I don't know what that league is about. Goodness, feisty. I clearly didn't haha

Shaka and ADV are not close friends. Yes they've gone a few years back but so have I, in fact I argue with Shaka all the time. None of us are close, we don't know each other personally we just have an interest in sim leagues. 

Shaka and I have been decently close for probably about 6 years now to be fair.  We talk a lot of life stuff and all that.

Trifecta isn't wrong there.

He pretty much hits me up to be a big part in any league he is in.

But...I call him on his shit when needed and viceversa.

Either way, the group that has been setting up this league has been great and I'm excited to get it going!

• Commissioner

Shaka tried to get me in on the ground floor of this a few months ago but I told him I didn't have the time for it. Probably still don't but I may check it out just to see what the Welfare program looks like. Problem is I only have a few positions I like to play and they tend to be a little more important than most GM's would trust a welfare guy for haha.

But hey, at least I can go in and mock how poorly Shaka laid things out and complain about the GFX. IN past Shaka leagues that has been my main job.

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

Shaka tried to get me in on the ground floor of this a few months ago but I told him I didn't have the time for it. Probably still don't but I may check it out just to see what the Welfare program looks like. Problem is I only have a few positions I like to play and they tend to be a little more important than most GM's would trust a welfare guy for haha.

But hey, at least I can go in and mock how poorly Shaka laid things out and complain about the GFX. IN past Shaka leagues that has been my main job.

Sounds like the classic Beketov to me.

• Commissioner
19 minutes ago, The Trollfecta said:

Sounds like the classic Beketov to me.

In the interest of fairness that's actually what he was approaching me about. Shaka isn't a design or UI kinda guy. He doesn't necessarily lay things out in logical ways. He knows I've historically picked apart his worst ones though and made them better so he asked if I could do it this time around.

37 minutes ago, Beketov said:

In the interest of fairness that's actually what he was approaching me about. Shaka isn't a design or UI kinda guy. He doesn't necessarily lay things out in logical ways. He knows I've historically picked apart his worst ones though and made them better so he asked if I could do it this time around.

Yeah we have a couple graphics guys doing things right now.

In regards to Welfare it will make people really really excited that they don't even have to claim welfare in this league.

57 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I meant you about the GFX aspect and it wasn't a negative approach either.

Just now, solas said:

Haven't seen the link posted anywhere else, is this just for those setting up the league or is it open to everyone?

Assuming I didn't grab a link from the wrong channel, this is for everyone. There are a few more details announced in the discord than there are here.

• 1 month later...