Elite Football League

Kendrick

I'll sign up if I'm allowed to make a kicker with only speed and tackling. Fuck your kick return units.

Edit so I don't get bugged: Not actually gonna join unless there's a serious welfare mechanism, life's about to get too damn busy for one league, let alone two.

Edited by CowboyinAmerica

35 minutes ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

I'll sign up if I'm allowed to make a kicker with only speed and tackling. Fuck your kick return units.

Edit so I don't get bugged: Not actually gonna join unless there's a serious welfare mechanism, life's about to get too damn busy for one league, let alone two.

There is actually going to be something much better. @Advantage thought of it and you'll love it!

6 minutes ago, Jonessee27 said:

Yeah, I've talked to Shaka about this and the Welfare system sounds awesome. 

Lets just say it makes balancing two leagues a definite option. 

I mean unless you are afraid of 2 seconds of work haha

Just now, Bushitroll said:

Can't wait for a football sim league again, I mean a good one not that other one. Wish the teams and GMs weren't already picked.

You know how Shaka is. Puts people in his circle into them spots. So I am guessing we will see a Kendrick and Advantage GM duo.

3 hours ago, Bushitroll said:

Can't wait for a football sim league again, I mean a good one not that other one. Wish the teams and GMs weren't already picked.

Hard to go into a league without GM's as we've found. We did our rounds in messaging all those who we thought would be perfect. Not to mention the BOD to start was made 2 months ago to start discussing it. Instead of opening and sorting this shit out NSFL style

3 hours ago, The Trollfecta said:

You know how Shaka is. Puts people in his circle into them spots. So I am guessing we will see a Kendrick and Advantage GM duo.

Well some of us are GM's, but neither Advantage and I are in Shaka's circle haha. We both know Shaka as much as the next guy, which is limited.

We just got people who successfully have had success in multiple sim leagues and have stayed active for large portions of their existence whether it's SHL, SBA, VHL or GMOHL or whatever that GM one is called.

Edited by Kendrick

9 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Well some of us are GM's, but neither Advantage and I are in Shaka's circle haha. We both know Shaka as much as the next guy, which is limited.

We just got people who successfully have had success in multiple sim leagues and have stayed active for large portions of their existence whether it's SHL, SBA, VHL or GMOHL or whatever that GM one is called.

You realize GOMHL isn't a GM league right? It's another player league. Also I was just saying that is who he put in the spots. Advantage and Shaka go back quite a few years so you can't say he don't know Shaka as much as the next guy.

9 minutes ago, The Trollfecta said:

You realize GOMHL isn't a GM league right? It's another player league. Also I was just saying that is who he put in the spots. Advantage and Shaka go back quite a few years so you can't say he don't know Shaka as much as the next guy.

Obviously I don't, I don't know what that league is about. Goodness, feisty. I clearly didn't haha

Shaka and ADV are not close friends. Yes they've gone a few years back but so have I, in fact I argue with Shaka all the time. None of us are close, we don't know each other personally we just have an interest in sim leagues. 

9 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Obviously I don't, I don't know what that league is about. Goodness, feisty. I clearly didn't haha

Shaka and ADV are not close friends. Yes they've gone a few years back but so have I, in fact I argue with Shaka all the time. None of us are close, we don't know each other personally we just have an interest in sim leagues. 

No one said that anyone knew each other personally. Again, reading between the lines. Also what was feisty? I was stating that it's a player league.

31 minutes ago, The Trollfecta said:

No one said that anyone knew each other personally. Again, reading between the lines. Also what was feisty? I was stating that it's a player league.

I didn't even know the name so I hardly knew what the league was about. Oh well