VHLSC: S56 Draft Rankings - Pre-Season Charts

Kendrick

• Head Moderator
1 minute ago, Smarch said:

outside your job, the way you look, your car, and weird shit you do in life, i mean you're hardly Asian at all.......................

I drive an RDX :P

10 minutes ago, Smarch said:

outside your job, the way you look, your car, and weird shit you do in life, i mean you're hardly Asian at all.......................

Wait Asians are accountants right

Fong fill me in on the weird shit you do in life lol, maybe we can co-op

Edited by punkhippie

• Head Moderator
3 hours ago, punkhippie said:

Wait Asians are accountants right

Fong fill me in on the weird shit you do in life lol, maybe we can co-op

Hmmm i help import cheap labour into the country for people.....watch hentai.....moonlight as a cleaner for CSIS.....

2 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

Jack Shephard is allowed on the board, but Boeser wasn't? :(  :(  :(  I want to be pissed off too!

You're not allowed to be angry. I was pissing off the "dead men walking"

For what it's worth though, I still think there should maybe be a separate category in the Draft Rankings for GM Players, just to see comparisons and whatnot. Like a "Claimed Prospects" section or something. Maybe a small board off to the side. :P

16 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

For what it's worth though, I still think there should maybe be a separate category in the Draft Rankings for GM Players, just to see comparisons and whatnot. Like a "Claimed Prospects" section or something. Maybe a small board off to the side. :P

See the reason I don't include them actually has to do with the new members. I don't include them because I want new members to feel like they are higher in their draft year as the GM players aren't getting drafted. I know you are still hung up on that rule though haha