Is the VHL Mag on a strike ?

6 minutes ago, Bushitroll said:

I wish we still had the fantasy leagues, I'd run that just to get them back

Which ones do you mean? The VHL Fantasy where you pick VHL players? or Yahoo?

4 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Which ones do you mean? The VHL Fantasy where you pick VHL players? or Yahoo?

The ones where you pick VHL players

• Senior Admin
8 minutes ago, Bushitroll said:

The ones where you pick VHL players

PM me how you would want to run it (because there's been a few different formats) and we can see

Or just post here :P 

7 minutes ago, Will said:

PM me how you would want to run it (because there's been a few different formats) and we can see

Or just post here :P 

http://www.vhlforum.com/index.php?/topic/34855-vhfl-rules/

Those rules are fine, I think drop the spreadsheet though since it's a lot of work and I feel people should do their own research. I would start a signup right now and have one this season if I could. One change though is once you miss your 12 hour limit once you can be skipped any time.

2 hours ago, Bushitroll said:

I wish we still had the fantasy leagues, I'd run that just to get them back

I was gonna make a sign up sheet, but generally it's slow as fuck. Be our guest!

• Senior Admin
4 hours ago, Banackock said:

I was gonna make a sign up sheet, but generally it's slow as fuck. Be our guest!

If I wanted you to give this the go ahead I probably wouldn't have told him to PM me two posts up. 

VHFL isn't exactly a VHLM issue. 

6 minutes ago, Will said:

If I wanted you to give this the go ahead I probably wouldn't have told him to PM me two posts up. 

Sorry man, I just assumed he had authority. You can delete what I've done with it so far if need be. Of PM me if you have any concerns. I shot you a PM earlier about some stuff but thought I was good to go. lol

• Senior Admin
Just now, Bushitroll said:

Sorry man, I just assumed he had authority. You can delete what I've done with it so far if need be. Of PM me if you have any concerns. I shot you a PM earlier about some stuff but thought I was good to go. lol

No it's fine, not your fault and no sense turning back now. 

Let's just see how it goes this season and we can think about changes next time if we need to. The only concern I was gonna mention was that it seemed like everyone preferred the PM roster submissions to the group drafts but like I said we'll just see how it goes this time. 

3 minutes ago, Will said:

No it's fine, not your fault and no sense turning back now. 

Let's just see how it goes this season and we can think about changes next time if we need to. The only concern I was gonna mention was that it seemed like everyone preferred the PM roster submissions to the group drafts but like I said we'll just see how it goes this time. 

Sounds good, I'm open to suggestions

54 minutes ago, Will said:

I don't really read what people say up above - just the initial post and that :) 

I was more or less stating I was about to make the topic a couple days ago for the sign up, however, due to all the work that goes into it I chose not to. It wasn't really me telling him to do it anyway :)) 

@Bushitroll Wasn't me using my VHLM "authority". Was more or less me being a member, wanting to do it too and saying "hey, giver". It's a regular, seasonal thing - simply, no one stepped up to the plate. So I don't really see why @Will has any issue with it whatsoever...