VHL Cup Finals, GM 2: Helsinki vs. Quebec

JardyB10

I mostly have love for Helsinki especially smooth cats like Higgs, Solas, and Boubs. But you also have users who literally changed their user name to feature the word troll. Like.... Jinder Mahals WWE title run looks good by comparison. If your going to troll at least keep to the standard of @YEAH!stlemania and actually make it funny or good. 

That said this should be a fun series. But still fuck dem trolls. #Skye4Kanou

2 minutes ago, Devise said:

I mostly have love for Helsinki especially smooth cats like Higgs, Solas, and Boubs. But you also have users who literally changed their user name to feature the word troll. Like.... Jinder Mahals WWE title run looks good by comparison. If your going to troll at least keep to the standard of @YEAH!stlemania and actually make it funny or good. 

#CantHearYouFromYourCouch

1 minute ago, Devise said:

Meh, your comments would hurt my last feeling if it didn't reek of jealousy.    

27 minutes ago, Devise said:

hot take Harry over here