FUCK YOU QUEBEC!

Devise

4 minutes ago, Devise said:

It's okay. It'll take time for the league to realize that by trading for @JardyB10 New York evolved from being just...

StoneColdBeerSalute.gif~c200

And due to the sheer power of riggery has transformed into.......

giphy.gif

More like 

Image result for montreal screwjob gif

3 minutes ago, Devise said:

Also @YEAH!stlemania for Quebec to accurately "be" The Rock wouldn' it require more than one franchise Cup win, which....ironically enough last game when I won playoff MVP for that team nearly twenty seasons ago....

tenor.gif

The Rock won 8 WWE Championships, I traded for 8 S52 Draft picks for you to make New York what it is

Image result for the rock gif

1 minute ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

More like 

Image result for montreal screwjob gif

The Rock won 8 WWE Championships, I traded for 8 S52 Draft picks for you to make New York what it is

Image result for the rock gif

I mean. Your right. New York could be The Rock, Austin, Cena, Michaels take your pick. All multi time champions who matter. I don't know where Quebec fits into that though......

2cdd379518e852b91680436aa47bd43ea78d8513

4 minutes ago, Advantage said:

Quebec the Christian of the VHL.

Quebec be like.....

tumblr_mlhy9sqfIO1qd2s6bo1_250.gif

Looking for them Peeps in the crowd just like looking for them Cups in the history books.....sparse findings....

5a6e65d4-83eb-419b-b27e-ea700d0ebbc8_zps

1 minute ago, Devise said:

I mean. Your right. New York could be The Rock, Austin, Cena, Michaels take your pick. All multi time champions who matter. I don't know where Quebec fits into that though......

2cdd379518e852b91680436aa47bd43ea78d8513

I'll tell you where Quebec fits in, we're something that you can't plan for, we're something that you can't even begin to comprehend, we're something that you want to believe isn't going to compete but in the back of your mind know that they will take everything you've ever wanted and leave you with nothing, we're the biggest threat to the simple existence of the VHL. 

We're

Image result for jinder mahal wwe championship

1 minute ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

they will take everything you've ever wanted and leave you with nothing

image.png

I'd throw the 53 one in there too, but it hasn't been made yet....

Not trying to rub it in or anything, but I mean if we had dreams of being Continental Cup Champions....it kind of...happened...twice...so how would you take that away from us? That is the thing. Quebec and you can play your mind games but there ain't no pressure on this group here. We've been there, done that. Your right...Quebec is something we haven't heard of.....but it's just as likely that you end up the Champion of all our dreams as you also end up being....

1eHpt.gif

OOOOH SHIT. YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING! 

1 minute ago, Advantage said:

Naw we truly are the up and comer that hasn't won a title yet but everyone loves

So................

tumblr_n2ktfk9Q5w1sbqspto1_400.gif

I honestly don't know who that is. I'm an Attitude Era guy

13 minutes ago, Devise said:

image.png

I'd throw the 53 one in there too, but it hasn't been made yet....

Not trying to rub it in or anything, but I mean if we had dreams of being Continental Cup Champions....it kind of...happened...twice...so how would you take that away from us? That is the thing. Quebec and you can play your mind games but there ain't no pressure on this group here. We've been there, done that. Your right...Quebec is something we haven't heard of.....but it's just as likely that you end up the Champion of all our dreams as you also end up being....

1eHpt.gif

OOOOH SHIT. YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING! 

That face you make when you use a Jinder Mahal picture but the other person thinks your being serious

Image result for jinder mahal gifs

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

I honestly don't know who that is. I'm an Attitude Era guy

He's pretty much one of the best things in current wrestling (even Ryan loves him and he doesn't enjoy the majority of current wrestling).

ivZLUl.gif

Just now, Devise said:

Is that a fucking TNA gif? 

I was thinking the same fucking thing. I couldn't find a wrestling related gif that could accurately sum up my level of bemusement, so I just didn't bother.