S54 World Cup GM

Bushito

Apply for this!

As a GM, you'll be tasked with:

- Selecting a roster of players to represent your country

- Helping to generate discussion with your selected team-mates in both your respective team forum and in game threads.

- Submitting lines for each game (If you have no prior experience of this, then a teammate or the World Cup Commissioners will be more than happy to assist).

Team List:

Team Canada

Team USA

Team Scandinavia (Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Iceland)

Team Western Europe (England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Germany)

Team World (All other countries) 

Team Mercenaries (Any players not selected for the above five teams)

Things To Consider:

- A small TPE payment will be awarded to General Managers, providing an extra incentive for those thinking about applying for the role. 

- Primarily, we will be looking to have teams represented by General Managers that own players of the same nationality. 

- If you're someone with no previous management experience in the VHL, then a role as World Cup General Manager is a great way to introduce you to the basic concepts of managing a team. 

- The World Cup does not have a fixed start date as of yet but I am working on the spreadsheet right now and should have it up this weekend.

Team Spreadsheets - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-UPl5GEOfC6hBgO1AT0aGoAeIFilK4Awqv2H0bTjCnU/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Bushitroll

I would like to put my name forward for Team World GM. Victory Hockey League, the only major hockey league in the world spanning the Atlantic :autism:

I really liked doing lines in Robbie's absence and I hope I get the opportunity to medal here for the World

Edited by punkhippie

Yeah 

2 hours ago, Fire Hakstol said:

Can do Team Merc if a GM is still needed.

Yeah no problem, I'm trying to get the spread sheet up today, My computer crashed right before I had the last one done and I had to start over but I'm about half done it and saving after each country this time.

45 minutes ago, Bushitroll said:

Yeah 

Yeah no problem, I'm trying to get the spread sheet up today, My computer crashed right before I had the last one done and I had to start over but I'm about half done it and saving after each country this time.

i hear a guy named Scooter has a computer you could possibly purchase off him?

Edited by Smarch

3 minutes ago, Smarch said:

i hear a guy named Scooter has a computer you could possibly purchase off him?

COmputer is fine, I just walked away and it did an update and restart, I should have them up within the hour I hope

Also before the World Cup, can us VHLM player can the change to use our banked TPE and update?

I know others will have TPE they apply between now and the World Cup that are VHL players, but some of us in the VHLM have close to 100 TPE banked 

I was wondering that myself, if the world cup is after playoffs I don't see why not. If it is set up during playoffs it will be hard since the VHLMers can't add them for playoffs. I guess that will be up to whoever is doing the file work.

• 1 month later...
  • Smarch locked this topic