saw a familiar name while watching a MTG tournament stream

scoop

The casters were going through a list of some of the players to watch, and there was mention of a "Zach Voss."

Curious to know if this was our Zach Voss, I searched 'Zach Voss mtg' on the Youtube and found, and found some matches. I don't know what our Zach Voss looks like, but based on this video saying this MTG Zach Voss is from St. Louis, I think it's a real possibility.

I thought it was pretty neat so I just thought I'd share.

Edited by Street x Lite

• 3 months later...

No. :(

Honestly if someone else can update and do all of my points and I can just post I'm game for that lol

But yea I just started streaming Mon-Thur on Twitch and I'm still working the 9-5 so I have less time than ever. Was just talking to my friend about some old GFX work I did and searched my name and saw this ;)

Edited by STLZACH

9 minutes ago, STLZACH said:

Honestly if someone else can update and do all of my points and I can just post I'm game for that lol

But yea I just started streaming Mon-Thur on Twitch and I'm still working the 9-5 so I have less time than ever. Was just talking to my friend about some old GFX work I did and searched my name and saw this ;)

you can claim welfare and get 4 TPE per week and make a decent player tbh

9 minutes ago, STLZACH said:

Lol a welfare player doing fantasy shit is like max 15-30 minutes a week, and it's still a useful depth player in the VHL.