What happens if I retire .....

NUCK

Just now, Kendrick said:

Doesn't matter what position he is actually. The issue is that he is unhappy and by fixing his team, it may fix his enthusiasm in regards to the VHLM and VHL completely.

I know the issue here that lies with the rest of you, but to get fair, or at least decent/some, value from a trade wouldn't hurt to know his position. @NUCK

1 minute ago, punkhippie said:

I know the issue here that lies with the rest of you, but to get fair, or at least decent/some, value from a trade wouldn't hurt to know his position. @NUCK

The issue in regards to value is thrown out the window at this point. He was a waiver claim, which means Las Vegas is actually in no way entitled to some value back for him as they received him free. Trust me, this isn't a normal case. So we can drop the whole "Las Vegas is the victim here". Just best to right the ship and sail on.

Just now, Kendrick said:

The issue in regards to value is thrown out the window at this point. He was a waiver claim, which means Las Vegas is actually in no way entitled to some value back for him as they received him free. Trust me, this isn't a normal case. So we can drop the whole "Las Vegas is the victim here". Just best to right the ship and sail on.

Well pretty sure the best way is to guarantee a trade out for him, but at least the other teams can all offer up what they want and Vegas takes the best return. Although I understand if Saskatoon wants Manley over Phucked.

5 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

LOL wtf so who gave Zimmers permission to contact you? I know where you come from the SHL and how they kind of work, but according to your logic what right does it give Zimmers to offer you up and for you to accept his invalid offer?

Well only 6 posts in a thread. If you missed it what can I say

I honestly don't follow anything your trying to say, who the hell is Zimmer's?

Yes I'm SHL at heart, but this not my first VHL player, so if you're trying to insinuate that I was coaxed over here to join LV then ask for a trade. 

Well pretty cool impression of me.

Just now, punkhippie said:

Well pretty sure the best way is to guarantee a trade out for him, but at least the other teams can all offer up what they want and Vegas takes the best return. Although I understand if Saskatoon wants Manley over Phucked.

Once again, not sure why this is hard to understand: Las Vegas is not entitled to pick a value. It has been known now that Las Vegas has a GM that certainly is not out for the players best intentions but for the teams cup winning intentions. At this stage a forced trade is in order and the player will go to a team in which he can play for consistently whether that is as a goalie or skater. There doesn't need to be an argument because Las Vegas has already made a mess of this.

8 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

Your stupidit is beyond comprehension bud. The word retarded comes to mind. Go choke on a dick your lying sack of no good shit.

Please show me your SS where it contradicts what I am saying?

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

Okay so a couple things:

1. @BobertZ they actually both would have been eligible for Achievement Points. So false information is not something you want to be giving to VHLM players.

2. @TheLastOlympian07 when you come online I recommend acquiring @NUCK's player through a trade. If you need help just message the VHLM commish and they should orchestrate one out of nothing for you.

3. @NUCK I'd stick with it because this is good that this is out in the open. I'm happy you have a player and this just makes me want to VHLM GM again.

Good to know I'll get a shot at 20 TPE. Unrelated and off topic but yolo

4 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Once again, not sure why this is hard to understand: Las Vegas is not entitled to pick a value. It has been known now that Las Vegas has a GM that certainly is not out for the players best intentions but for the teams cup winning intentions. At this stage a forced trade is in order and the player will go to a team in which he can play for consistently whether that is as a goalie or skater. There doesn't need to be an argument because Las Vegas has already made a mess of this.

Makes sense. But not sure if Yukon would be a good experience for him career-wise. If Saskatoon wants him to split with Manley, or Ottawa with King, or Oslo with Lady, I guess go right on ahead.

18 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Come on really? Time to quiet down and go about your business. No need for this, it does more damage to the VHLM and VHL's image than anything else.

Oh so when I say shit it's bad but when he calls me stupid that's fine. It's not a case of not being able to comprehend shit. It's a case of me not giving a fuck. If he fails to comprehend that then that's his fault not mine

7 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Makes sense. But not sure if Yukon would be a good experience for him career-wise. If Saskatoon wants him to split with Manley, or Ottawa with King, or Oslo with Lady, I guess go right on ahead.

Once again, I don't think his current situation is working. I could be wrong but this whole thing has blown up and your skepticism regarding his future isn't really something you need to worry about. It's about developing and having fun, not about Las Vegas, it's players going forward and their title chasing.

3 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

Oh so when I say shit it's bad but when he calls me stupid that's fine. It's not a case of not being able to comprehend shit. It's a case of me not giving a fuck. If he fails to comprehend that then that's his fault not mine

I mean with your past in this league and rash comments, I don't really know if calling a fresh member or someone in the VHLM stupid is a benefit to you and your team. 

See your "I don't give a fuck" attitude is fine for you. But if it effects our members, VHLM users and any recruiting; than it becomes a problem for more than just you and that user. It becomes a league problem. Your best to just try and develop players and not let the whole "title chasing" dream get in the way of what the VHL's is supposed to be about; which is developing players.

EDIT: Not to mention giving them false information. It's best to know about the VHLM's achievement tracker before telling someone they won't be getting it or will be getting it.

Edited by Kendrick

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Once again, I don't think his current situation is working. I could be wrong but this whole thing has blown up and your skepticism regarding his future isn't really something you need to worry about. It's about developing and having fun, not about Las Vegas, it's players going forward and their title chasing.

I have come to accept that we will not be better than Ottawa :P

16 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

How did I make a mess of it. I do not have to trade anything. Please show me the rule that states I have to trade people because they are unhappy. Or is it one of those new rules that come up as the day goes. Fact is the players are Vegas' property and to say I get nothing or little in return is unfair and bs. 

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I mean with your past in this league and rash comments, I don't really know if calling a fresh member or someone in the VHLM stupid is a benefit to you and your team. 

See your "I don't give a fuck" attitude is fine for you. But if it effects our members, VHLM users and any recruiting; than it becomes a problem for more than just you and that user. It becomes a league problem. Your best to just try and develop players and not let the whole "title chasing" dream get in the way of what the VHL's is supposed to be about; which is developing players.

EDIT: Not to mention giving them false information. It's best to know about the VHLM's achievement tracker before telling someone they won't be getting it or will be getting it.

I was going by how I got no achievement points when I was a undrafted fa. 

Just now, BobertZ said:

How did I make a mess of it. I do not have to trade anything. Please show me the rule that states I have to trade people because they are unhappy. Or is it one of those new rules that come up as the day goes. Fact is the players are Vegas' property and to say I get nothing or little in return is unfair and bs. 

Look, I don't expect you to understand this but if a player is unhappy it is understood as a GM that he is made happy by ways of trade, release or just by trying to correct the situation. You have shown no will to want to help this situation. In reality, you have shown more effort in trying to piss of a member and steer him away from out league. If you honestly think holding one hostage is in this leagues best interest, I hope you realize your release from the VHLM may be closer to this day than you imagine.

This isn't about flexing your guns and proving you're a "big man" this is about developing players to eventually make the VHL jump.

2 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

I was going by how I got no achievement points when I was a undrafted fa. 

Is he in this upcoming draft? Yes. Therefore he will receive VHLM Achievement points. You didn't receive any because you were not going into the upcoming draft upon your creation at the deadline. Knowing is half the battle, best to find these things out before becoming a GM.

This shouldn't even be a problem. Unhappy players should be traded for the health of the league, and a decent return should be offered even if it's the form of picks or other future assets. It doesn't make sense to hinder the enjoyment of the league for an active even if it sucks to have to do it. 

Edited by MD9

2 hours ago, BobertZ said:

TBH I did start the name calling, that's on me. Maybe it's less acceptable you because of your position? IDK but either way I am more to blame for that extra bit of ugliness and name calling as I threw down the gauntlet and started it.

That blame shouldn't have fallen on you, I started it, I'll stop it.

3 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Guys, no point in arguing. The easy thing to do is have another team acquire him and the VHLM Commish will surely gladly let that happen. @Banackock @Frank

I mean if Streetlight has actually left I can help out and take over that team unless @Laflamme became the GM and I'm just crazy right now. Either way just stop arguing and we will fix the issue shortly.

<-------------------------------