What happens if I retire .....

NUCK

Including me 4 people have asked for a trade in the last month, me being the last of the 4. You have poorly manged your personal and team or you would not have so many people asking out. Blaming me is just asinine. 

Okay so a couple things:

1. @BobertZ they actually both would have been eligible for Achievement Points. So false information is not something you want to be giving to VHLM players.

2. @TheLastOlympian07 when you come online I recommend acquiring @NUCK's player through a trade. If you need help just message the VHLM commish and they should orchestrate one out of nothing for you.

3. @NUCK I'd stick with it because this is good that this is out in the open. I'm happy you have a player and this just makes me want to VHLM GM again.

6 minutes ago, NUCK said:

I just can't believe you have someone like that running your most active Junior team. Can you get Stevo out to, those messages were directly to him not me.

Well I'll stop this before it turns into a SHL vs. VHL thing (seeing as you're from the SHL), but let's not really blame someone like myself for allowing him as a GM. All we can do is fix this and stop it from happening. I should let you know I got this treatment in the SHL once too, so it happens.

32 minutes ago, NUCK said:

I have no fucking clue where your conspiracy theorist wako of a skull came up with me cheating in the slightest for starters. And this is not what a fucking GM says to any player of theres!   e6e8151d7a6ff37d9d588f7f04d98291.png

c33db2ef9da0591ed1ef3e1c1aa57c27.png

While I'm not exactly in favour of sharing locker room stuff on the public forum, I can understand it in this instance as this is a fucking ridiculous way to treat anyone, especially in a developmental league geared towards introducing new members to the league. I remember the instance @eaglesfan036 mentioned about the previous firing since I was on that team, this seems far worse than that ever was.. 

33 minutes ago, NUCK said:

Including me 4 people have asked for a trade in the last month, me being the last of the 4. You have poorly manged your personal and team or you would not have so many people asking out. Blaming me is just asinine. 

It's just you and stevo who demanded trades. You are delusional. Boom said if I can find a trade it would be good but he does not want out. You guys can blame me for all this if you want because that seems to be the easy way out. Maybe you should have not lied when I told you outright that you will oy get 10-15 starts and you were okay with it. So the way I see it is that you are lying sack of shit

8 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Well I'll stop this before it turns into a SHL vs. VHL thing (seeing as you're from the SHL), but let's not really blame someone like myself for allowing him as a GM. All we can do is fix this and stop it from happening. I should let you know I got this treatment in the SHL once too, so it happens.

Yeah, sorry that was not directed at you, the VHL or any group. Was just a generalized comment poorly worded.

And I remember, your ordeal and never gave you a hard time because that's the kind of guy I am. People make mistakes, it's how they carry themselves after the fact that proves the real person to me.

1 minute ago, BobertZ said:

It's just you and stevo who demanded trades. You are delusional. Boom said if I can find a trade it would be good but he does not want out. You guys can blame me for all this if you want because that seems to be the easy way out. Maybe you should have not lied when I told you outright that you will oy get 10-15 starts and you were okay with it. So the way I see it is that you are lying sack of shit

You are so ignorant I can never read more than one sentence from you before I can't any more.

Asked and demanded are two totally different words. 

Stop typing, start reading you tool.

On 2017/4/7 at 5:01 PM, Street x Lite said:

1000000 to come be my goalie

On 2017/4/9 at 6:44 PM, JardyB10 said:

Ottawa Lynx offers $1,000,000 for a starter job!

On 2017/4/9 at 7:18 PM, NUCK said:

I will play in LV senses they were the only team on the ball.

On 2017/4/10 at 10:09 PM, Frank said:

Las Vegas property, players choice. Oddly. 

@BobertZ @NUCK @Higgins

For those believing he had no offers.

4 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

@BobertZ @NUCK @Higgins

For those believing he had no offers.

I didn't see this, where was it posted?

Edit: I seen Xlites on my player page, didn't think it was real tbh. Just thought he was being nice. 

I come from the SHL where that would be considered tampering. I even pmed a few people I know on here a few days after my creation asking why only LV made a offer thread.

Edited by NUCK

@punkhippie defend him or not, you even called him out on not playing me.

I guess I could see all the conversation I had with people on here from day one for proof of my impression. But if Boberts was to read them. He would warp it into me being a flying buffalo who shits tampering flakes on the league. The ability to read, comperhend and repeat words eludes his abilities.

5 minutes ago, NUCK said:

Read my edit, I was wrong where I seen it but, didn't think it was valid. Off concept to me thinking another team can highjack another's offer thread.

WTF are you talking about. You are more incoherent than our GM

13 minutes ago, NUCK said:

I didn't see this, where was it posted?

Edit: I seen Xlites on my player page, didn't think it was real tbh. Just thought he was being nice. 

I come from the SHL where that would be considered tampering. I even pmed a few people I know on here a few days after my creation asking why only LV made a offer thread.

How the fuck is offering you a contract tampering? And Jardy/Ottawa had a contract offer too

2 minutes ago, NUCK said:

@punkhippie defend him or not, you even called him out on not playing me.

I guess I could see all the conversation I had with people on here from day one for proof of my impression. But if Boberts was to read them. He would warp it into me being a flying buffalo who shits tampering flakes on the league. The ability to read, comperhend and repeat words eludes his abilities.

Did I call him out for not playing you? I honestly forgot if I did

Just now, punkhippie said:

How the fuck is offering you a contract tampering? And Jardy/Ottawa had a contract offer too

In my veiw until the player is announced aproachable it is tampering to contact them about signing. SHL habit I guess but those are the rules I know and follow to be safe. 

Jardy's offer I don't recall seeing until after I signed. Although it is in the same thread. 

4 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Did I call him out for not playing you? I honestly forgot if I did

I believe 3 different times, one being in the game thread, but it may have been a joke I don't recall and don't feel like tracking it down ATM tbh.

1 minute ago, NUCK said:

In my veiw until the player is announced aproachable it is tampering to contact them about signing. SHL habit I guess but those are the rules I know and follow to be safe. 

Jardy's offer I don't recall seeing until after I signed. Although it is in the same thread. 

LOL wtf so who gave Zimmers permission to contact you? I know where you come from the SHL and how they kind of work, but according to your logic what right does it give Zimmers to offer you up and for you to accept his invalid offer?

Well only 6 posts in a thread. If you missed it what can I say

Guys, no point in arguing. The easy thing to do is have another team acquire him and the VHLM Commish will surely gladly let that happen. @Banackock @Frank

I mean if Streetlight has actually left I can help out and take over that team unless @Laflamme became the GM and I'm just crazy right now. Either way just stop arguing and we will fix the issue shortly.

Just now, Kendrick said:

Guys, no point in arguing. The easy thing to do is have another team acquire him and the VHLM Commish will surely gladly let that happen. @Banackock @Frank

I mean if Streetlight has actually left I can help out and take over that team unless @Laflamme became the GM and I'm just crazy right now. Either way just stop arguing and we will fix the issue shortly.

Let's first clarify if he is a goalie or right winger now.

Just now, punkhippie said:

Let's first clarify if he is a goalie or right winger now.

Doesn't matter what position he is actually. The issue is that he is unhappy and by fixing his team, it may fix his enthusiasm in regards to the VHLM and VHL completely.

Just now, BobertZ said:

Your stupidit is beyond comprehension bud. The word retarded comes to mind. Go choke on a dick your lying sack of no good shit.

Come on really? Time to quiet down and go about your business. No need for this, it does more damage to the VHLM and VHL's image than anything else.