Pajodcast Media Youtube Channel

Devise

12 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Well maybe if you'd like us on facebook I'd talk about stardew!

Well maybe if you called it the right ep. Was the first edition of Feedback and Filibusters not Sequels and Spinoffs. :smh::P 

Also @STZ I plan on digging more into Stardew again at some point, just went it makes sense. I mentioned this in the video game thread but it's not the type of game I feel comfortable sitting upright in my PC chair at, and right now that is really the only way for me to play it. Sadly he hasn't committed to doing a Vita port, although a Switch port is coming so I imagine when that happens Kyle checks it out. 

1 minute ago, STZ said:

I was more just saying that to show I was the guy who made the comment on the YouTube video lolol

We appreciate your love and support. Your da best bud.

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, STZ said:

I was more just saying that to show I was the guy who made the comment on the YouTube video lolol

I figured inVINCEable

Listen up Dolphin Fuckers! Do you dicks want to see some Dungeons and fucking DRAGONS! Cuz we're gonna get that shit underway. Ryan, Chris, Shane and I are heading to Breland with Dungeon Master Dane to go hunt or barter or some shit!

11 hours ago, Devise said:

Thanks to @Kendrick for joining us for a VHL Pajodcast and a Champions and Challenger's this week. Genuinely awesome time, glad to begin getting some VHL guests on board. 

How much guests are paid?

Is there a green room?

What kind of snacks are in said green room?

Are the hosts of Pajodcast different when off air?

need these behind the scene questions answered @Kendrick

3 hours ago, Higgins said:

How much guests are paid?

Is there a green room?

What kind of snacks are in said green room?

Are the hosts of Pajodcast different when off air?

need these behind the scene questions answered @Kendrick

Paid in bitcoins. 5 bitcoins per minute is the standard in this industry.

Yes a huge green room, but it's not what you think. It's just a room with @Green in it telling you when you are going on the show.

Fruit Roll-Ups from various countries.

Yes they are. Kyle is actually a cross-dresser off air and Ryan carries around a bag of marshmallows all day long.

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

Paid in bitcoins. 5 bitcoins per minute is the standard in this industry.

Yes a huge green room, but it's not what you think. It's just a room with @Green in it telling you when you are going on the show.

Fruit Roll-Ups from various countries.

Yes they are. Kyle is actually a cross-dresser off air and Ryan carries around a bag of marshmallows all day long.

:lol:

Fuck marshmallows. 

Hey dudes, on Friday May 5th we're doing a charity stream! Ryan, Chris, Shane and I (as well as a possible mystery guest) will be playing Starbound from 8PM EST to 12 PM EST. We'd super appreciate if you guys would come hang out during it (as well as donate). It's for the kids.

4 hours ago, Jericho said:

Hey dudes, on Friday May 5th we're doing a charity stream! Ryan, Chris, Shane and I (as well as a possible mystery guest) will be playing Starbound from 8PM EST to 12 PM EST. We'd super appreciate if you guys would come hang out during it (as well as donate). It's for the kids.

I know you said you don't pick the countries that benefit, but I still think Kenya has been neglected.

kenya-fan.jpg

Also since Kyle forgot to mention it....

The link for our donation page is here everyone. https://fundraise.pencilsofpromise.org/fundraiser/970598 If you can spare anything we'd appreciate it, we'd love to hit our 100 goal and Giant Bombs team goal is 5K total which it's already well on it's way to hitting. We just wanted to help out and get a little exposure for our channel at the same time. It'd be great to see some of you long time fans of the show trolling around in the chat while we are live too if possible. We will also go on the explosive runs chat twitch chat at some point as well, so there is probably an opportunity to troll with more than just us. Could easily be on hand to send VHL links as needed, since while we will be mentioning the VHL by name on our stream we will be pretty busy actually playing Star Bound that I won't be able to be on hand for every comment. 

:cheers: 

18 minutes ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

Unfortunately won't be able to make it to the Endurance Run stream (starts at 1AM my time), but I'll be sure to donate beforehand. 

Thanks bud. We are going to keep trying to get involved with more people on here for features, so if anybody has ideas or is interested in joining us on the internet for something let us know.

I was thinking though and I mentioned this during the lottery giveaway, myself, you and, @Advantage could together for an hour or so one day and stream some Overwatch. I'm pretty sure if we all play on PS4 and hook our mics up to that that'll it'll stream or go out. Could also just use Hangouts and record audio that way too if required. Let us know though Yeah I'm sure we'd love to get on and do some stuff with you sir. :)