Pajodcast Media Youtube Channel

Devise

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

How was it an asshole response though? All I was doing was questioning whether bringing in a member multiple times as he goes inactive is something we should look at.

What's funny though is you go out and attempt to troll and now when people respond you are getting scared. It's great to see.

I ain't scared of shit. Also the asshole response has to deal with this thread not any other. I was trying to be nice in here and tell them best of luck despite me not following. Then you have to bring yourself into it and make some smart ass remark. It was unnecessary as you were trying to bring drama to a thread that don't need it at all. So thank you asshole, for ruining this thread. Sorry to the pajodcast fellas as I didn't mean anything negative about not following and do really wish you guys the best of luck.

9 minutes ago, Da Trollfecta said:

I ain't scared of shit. Also the asshole response has to deal with this thread not any other. I was trying to be nice in here and tell them best of luck despite me not following. Then you have to bring yourself into it and make some smart ass remark. It was unnecessary as you were trying to bring drama to a thread that don't need it at all. So thank you asshole, for ruining this thread. Sorry to the pajodcast fellas as I didn't mean anything negative about not following and do really wish you guys the best of luck.

The irony behind this. Probably still high looking at his statistics as "god-like". You simply could've just told them you wish them luck haha

26 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

The irony behind this. Probably still high looking at his statistics as "god-like". You simply could've just told them you wish them luck haha

Probably still a self righteous asshole thinking he is better than everyone. Also all your high remarks makes me think you are that slimy 24 year old fat stoner. Or maybe you are the high and mighty officer of the law. Uh oh, did I do something wrong you might have to arrest me over the internet for? :lol:

4 hours ago, Da Trollfecta said:

Probably still a self righteous asshole thinking he is better than everyone. Also all your high remarks makes me think you are that slimy 24 year old fat stoner. Or maybe you are the high and mighty officer of the law. Uh oh, did I do something wrong you might have to arrest me over the internet for? :lol:

What's funny is that you are that 24 year old stoner, so not sure why you'd point fingers. Troll game is weak, you get rustled pretty easily.

9 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

What's funny is that you are that 24 year old stoner, so not sure why you'd point fingers. Troll game is weak, you get rustled pretty easily.

Luckily I won't respond to this.

Edited by Da Trollfecta

17 hours ago, Smarch said:

I listened to the first new ones, the pajodcasst will still be my fav. Keep them up tho 

Appreciate it. I recognize a bunch of people on here probably only will listen to the VHL specific cast, and that is fine. We knew that going in. It's why it's all one big channel so we can try to get views from as many sources as possible. 

That said, if you happen to have a webcam and think you'd be a good fit on a VHL version of the show, don't hesitate to send me a PM and we'll try to sort something out. Recording time is really the only issue, as with the exception of a few of these casts the VHL one especially is kind of "do it when we can" during the week.

Oh and @Pablo I may have found an old mumbling cast of yours in my archive collection that is barely audible. Perhaps I'll upload that too just for the laughs. :D:P Also shows you how far you've come since those days imo. 

4 hours ago, Devise said:

Appreciate it. I recognize a bunch of people on here probably only will listen to the VHL specific cast, and that is fine. We knew that going in. It's why it's all one big channel so we can try to get views from as many sources as possible. 

That said, if you happen to have a webcam and think you'd be a good fit on a VHL version of the show, don't hesitate to send me a PM and we'll try to sort something out. Recording time is really the only issue, as with the exception of a few of these casts the VHL one especially is kind of "do it when we can" during the week.

Oh and @Pablo I may have found an old mumbling cast of yours in my archive collection that is barely audible. Perhaps I'll upload that too just for the laughs. :D:P Also shows you how far you've come since those days imo. 

You saved my very first ever cast where I used my laptop mic and you couldnt hear shit because of the loud ass fans? legend.