VHL Financier

Will

• Senior Admin

Looking for someone to take over for Streetlight as the VHL Financier, responsible for keeping the contract index up to date and processing all team finances. Additionally the person should have a good idea of the contract rules so that they can enforce them. 

Pay is 1/week during the season and 2/week in off-season, all capped. Apply below!

I'll apply as an insurance option if nobody else is interested. I highly encourage new members to jump on board with this though. It's a good payout, the time investment is a bit of a bummer especially in the off-season. But it's a good way to learn the cap situation rules honestly. 

• Senior Admin
18 hours ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

I'd be interested in this. Done it in other leagues and I've shown in the past in this league that I know the rules and can spot errors when they arise

Hired!

Appreciate the application Hodor, YEAH's got a ton of experience and I have to disagree with Devise that this is really a new-member friendly job. Keep applying though I'm sure there'll be another opening soon! 

• Will locked this topic
  • 5 months later...

Bump to this. Due to @Tagger going semi-inactive, we have another opening at the financier position. This can be a tough position to fill, but if your interested and feel you have the qualifications, feel to post your interest and apply here. 

Ideally you'd be able to fill in as soon as this upcoming off-season, but since a lot does need to be done and that is relatively short notice, I'm willing to work with and help if the candidate in question can't completely take on the full load as soon as this off-season. What is important is trying to get this secured for future off-seasons, so please if your applying, we are looking for those who can try to take on the role for as long of a term as possible. 

Thanks. 

• Devise unlocked this topic
22 minutes ago, boubabi said:

it's once a season. During the season, you do jack shit for easy tpe though 

If I need TPE, I can go review now lol. If I wanted to cough got traded to a team that semi-builded around me cough I could get 6 from article 2 from reviewing and 1 from Fan590.

38 minutes ago, scøtty said:

No time lol. Especially keeping track of update threads and when people try to sneak in unclaimed stuff before TPE cutoff.

@Beaviss thought you were interested / already working on it since Tagger left?

Nope im bad at math

Bumping this just so everyone is aware. @Frank will be handling financier for us on a temporary basis until we find a permanent solution. As such the finance section will be updated and operational as soon as possible. So don't panic! :P

If you are interested in taking this over during the season and from then on, please let us know. 

• Devise pinned this topic
10 minutes ago, Devise said:

Bumping this just so everyone is aware. @Frank will be handling financier for us on a temporary basis until we find a permanent solution. As such the finance section will be updated and operational as soon as possible. So don't panic! :P

If you are interested in taking this over during the season and from then on, please let us know. 

wow devise so corrupt

• Will unpinned this topic