S54 Regular Season Index

Will

• Will pinned this topic
On 2017-04-15 at 4:48 PM, Smarch said:

Wait don't there start in like 2 hours?

Yeah, but we had to meet at the Hose to take a shuttle by 6:00pm, and I had to meet a friend's house before that yet, and I had to drink some beer while I was there.

7 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Yeah, but we had to meet at the Hose to take a shuttle by 6:00pm, and I had to meet a friend's house before that yet, and I had to drink some beer while I was there.

I meant you fucked cause it takes 2 hours to make to it the Sasktel centre with all that traffic

8 hours ago, Smarch said:

I meant you fucked cause it takes 2 hours to make to it the Sasktel centre with all that traffic

It's a delicate balance. If you leave at about 6:00, you beat most the traffic. You leave at 6:30 or so you're fucked. Plus the shuttle doesn't have to wait to park or anything like that, the bus can just pull right up front, then turn around and leave again.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for missing yesterday's sim kids. I was shipped out of town last minute unexpectedly, so I never had a chance to. I did do a double sim now, but I'm in the middle of Bumfuck, SK so my hotspot is taking the shit, so it will take a bit to upload. Once it does, I might ask someone to post the games as well, because apparently that would take me 30 minutes to do. I'm not even confident this post will post in any reasonable amount of time. At the time of this writing, GM 211-214 are uploaded. Hopefully the rest will be up in 10 minutes or so. The index files will be a bit longer.

Apologies once again, and thanks for you understanding and hopefully assistance. :cheers:

3 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Sorry for missing yesterday's sim kids. I was shipped out of town last minute unexpectedly, so I never had a chance to. I did do a double sim now, but I'm in the middle of Bumfuck, SK so my hotspot is taking the shit, so it will take a bit to upload. Once it does, I might ask someone to post the games as well, because apparently that would take me 30 minutes to do. I'm not even confident this post will post in any reasonable amount of time. At the time of this writing, GM 211-214 are uploaded. Hopefully the rest will be up in 10 minutes or so. The index files will be a bit longer.

Apologies once again, and thanks for you understanding and hopefully assistance. :cheers:

But the real question is if you got my lines in or not?

• Senior Admin
15 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

if you just want to upload game files i can open the file and output index :) 

• 2 weeks later...