Las Vegas Logo

Jericho

Just now, Bushitroll said:

See this is exactly how you come of to me. "You're a middle aged loser, try and be a better person." Shit like that just rubs me the wrong way. You talk like you know me in real life. I have mentored hundreds of apprentices and feel I'm pretty well respected by my peers, family, friends. Do I act like a jackass online, yeah I do and I don't really care how I come off, I just speak my mind as I see fit.

I mean, I feel like it goes without saying that I mean when you behave in this way. If you act different in the real world then you don't have to worry about that. It's like when Trifecta thought I couldn't possibly do well at my job professionally because of how I shit-post. I did open that up with saying this was in specific regards to your anger issues. It obviously doesn't apply to when you aren't angry.

I think everyone should try to be a better person, and I think when someone uses a flaw as an excuse to stunt their growth that's a weakness. Having the flaw in the first place is fine, and making mistakes is also fine. Using them as an excuse for mistakes and a shield for every bad choice you make is more an issue. It's not like people have to be the exact same in all social situations, but there are certain fundamental behaviours that aren't acceptable in any capacity.

• Will locked this topic