GMs Having 2nd Players is Really Dumb

4 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Don't worry you'll be gone in a month anyways. I mean I'm not bothered haha

Yeah I'll pull 650 TPE in two seasons and then bolt, good enough.

7 minutes ago, Molholt said:

I always liked to get an idea of what kind of player they wanted to be, what their goals were with their player, what kind of career they were projecting and aiming for.

I also like to ask some character questions, get to know the user if I don't know them that well, see if they are a good fit as a person.

I aimed to build a Toronto team that people would want to play for and would be full of guys that I wanted to share a locker room with, win or lose. It worked out pretty well for my tenure. 

Pretty solid character core building a team around yourself and @stevo. Then bringing in Wingate. Also me I guess, since I'm not too shabby.

Just now, Bushito said:

Yeah I'll pull 650 TPE in two seasons and then bolt, good enough.

I mean for one, your last player worked well like that. Honestly, had like 2 60 goal campaigns.

3 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I mean for one, your last player worked well like that. Honestly, had like 2 60 goal campaigns.

2 cups as well, should probably be in the HOF by now.

3 minutes ago, Devise said:

I was supporting you it's just too annoying to tag Ban and Bushito on mobile lol.

First you guys beg for some drama, now you want bans over drama. bipolar much?

Just now, Bushito said:

First you guys beg for some drama, now you want bans over drama. bipolar much?

Bans? :lol: Desperate for attention much? Drama disguised as an actual league issue when we are trying to be as transparent as possible leads to logical responses. Sorry.

2 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Fuck the 20 like limit. I like this sombitch

All the people who troll the NHL, take things too seriously, and hate on each other band together like a fucking Power Rangers Megazord to aim a huge beam of flaming to the rest of the VHL. The league might collapse.

• Senior Admin
1 minute ago, Devise said:

Bans? :lol: Desperate for attention much? Drama disguised as an actual league issue when we are trying to be as transparent as possible leads to logical responses. Sorry.

9 minutes ago, Devise said:

I was supporting you it's just too annoying to tag Ban and Bushito on mobile lol.

I think he's referring to what I assume was a typo. :P 

8 minutes ago, Devise said:

I put a capital B on it aka Banackock 

I always wondered what the whole Banackock actually meant. It's bold having Kock in the name, like the Tottenham Hotspurs logo.

40 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Yeah I came here and bugged you a bit and you got all butthurt and started claiming I was mad. You are the one with a teenage grudge and proved it with your shit as soon as you found out who I was your attitude completely changed. You have your little passive aggressive bullshit to try and turn things around on others who make any little comment against you or bug you a bit. It doesn't bother me at all, I laugh at your bullshit because I know you are a little turd pretending to be some big shot on an internet hockey league.  

That last sentence to be fair describes you for many years in football sims.  Hell it describes a lot of us.

Also if this is just for the drama then fine. 

@Banackock Kendrick can insinuate all he wants that you not responding to Eaglesfan is disrespectful, because it is. Sure I didn't either, initially, but I was busy so I sent him a response after seeing this. I'm fine if you want to also say you were busy, or you had no interest. But to outright say it's pointless, useless, and then go on to basically insult him and the franchise over it?

All this coming from you and @Bushito no less, a guy who even I have an alright personal opinion of, I mean he's fucked over teams by going inactive. His GM tenure is only better than yours because somehow his inactive teams carried by quality members have won Cups. But I mean even when he was inactive as GM his teams kept more players than yours does. 

The fact that this entire drama was about "GM draftee interview tactics" coming from two GM's who regardless of mixed results would actually critcize that like it's seriously that pointless. Yeah that is throwing some fucking shade at Eagles, undeservedly so. I'll rally behind Eagles over this. Who the fuck are you two to say his rather well thought out and pretty casual PM was useless? 

1 minute ago, Devise said:

@Banackock Kendrick can insinuate all he wants that you not responding to Eaglesfan is disrespectful, because it is. Sure I didn't either, initially, but I was busy so I sent him a response after seeing this. I'm fine if you want to also say you were busy, or you had no interest. But to outright say it's pointless, useless, and then go on to basically insult him and the franchise over it?

All this coming from you and @Bushito no less, a guy who even I have an alright personal opinion of, I mean he's fucked over teams by going inactive. His GM tenure is only better than yours because somehow his inactive teams carried by quality members have won Cups. But I mean even when he was inactive as GM his teams kept more players than yours does. 

The fact that this entire drama was about "GM draftee interview tactics" coming from two GM's who regardless of mixed results would actually critcize that like it's seriously that pointless. Yeah that is throwing some fucking shade at Eagles, undeservedly so. I'll rally behind Eagles over this. Who the fuck are you two to say his rather well thought out and pretty casual PM was useless? 

Why are we still going on about this and why are you even commenting on it?

I had other important stuff that needed to be done and other stuff I was focused on. I didn't have time nor interest. End of story. I really didn't do anything wrong. No "shade" was meant, nor disrespect. Just have a lot on the plate. 

1 minute ago, Advantage said:

That last sentence to be fair describes you for many years in football sims.  Hell it describes a lot of us.

TBH Chris I like to bug Kendrick, I like acting like an asshat sometimes as well. I know how I come off on this site and it doesn't bother me the slightest. I'm confident in who I am as a person in real life and people can hate me or love me here and it literally won't make a lick of difference to me. Creating drama and bullshit is something this league needs, it's so dry sometimes, "Rule 57-3 article 29 .7 of blah blah blah rule is being change to allow jimmy to have one extra TPE every 4th sunday", who gives a shit? I guess some do but for me it's too much like running a real team with all the junk, it has taken the simple sim league fun out of it. I on the other hand can just make my own fun, lol.

Just now, Bushito said:

TBH Chris I like to bug Kendrick, I like acting like an asshat sometimes as well. I know how I come off on this site and it doesn't bother me the slightest. I'm confident in who I am as a person in real life and people can hate me or love me here and it literally won't make a lick of difference to me. Creating drama and bullshit is something this league needs, it's so dry sometimes, "Rule 57-3 article 29 .7 of blah blah blah rule is being change to allow jimmy to have one extra TPE every 4th sunday", who gives a shit? I guess some do but for me it's too much like running a real team with all the junk, it has taken the simple sim league fun out of it. I on the other hand can just make my own fun, lol.

In turn I like to bug you as well, I hold no ill will in regards to your character though. I respect any father, hockey fan and anyone that puts work in to get to a spot they feel comfortable in regardless of what that may be. Let that be known, even if it's not believed.

1 minute ago, Bushito said:

I dont really have an issue with that.  Ive always said the league needs some of that to stay interesting and keep posting.

I will say I dont think the way you are trolling and getting things interesting is what others are doing in this thread though unfortunately.

10 minutes ago, Devise said:

Yeah at least I PMed him back instead of waiting until he made a thread and then did it so I didn't look like a putz.