VHL Cup Finals, GM 7!: Stockholm vs. New York

JardyB10

Seriously though, @Advantage you guys gave me a legit heart attack. I honestly didn't know how well I gave our chances against Seattle this year, but I actually legitimately thought this season would be our first year to win it all. Having the Cup win come so fast last season made me realize that this group here has a chance to at least check off that repeat bucket list, but Seattle and Stockholm took their shots this season too, and as I know @Jericho said several times, it was basically a coin flip here. Especially as you guys fought back to tie this series twice, including forcing game seven. You guys are going to be a great club and you know it, you'll probably be top dogs in the east for seasons to come. I look forward to a potential finals rematch next season for sure, and who knows after that. Great series, real nail biter, good luck for the future guys.

:cheers: 

I hadn't any doubts coming into this game. We've never had the home team lose game seven after seeing the home team win all of games one through six. This is the seventh such series since S18, and I'm almost certain it happened multiple times between the S10 and S11 playoffs.

Gotta say though, heading into this game I was thinking that if New York won, Maxwell would end up being the best playoff MVP candidate. After this, though, I'm not so sure.

Good series Stockholm :cheers: