4th - Las Vegas, from Saskatoon

5th - Saskatoon, from Brampton

6th - Oslo, from Yukon
7th - Ottawa

Round 2

(Bratislava's pick obliterated)

8th - Las Vegas

9th - Oslo

(Brampton's pick, from Saskatoon obliterated)

10th - Las Vegas, from Brampton

11th - Saskatoon, from Yukon
12th - Las Vegas, from Ottawa

Round 3

13th - Las Vegas, from Bratislava

14th - Las Vegas

15th - Oslo

16th - Saskatoon

17th - Las Vegas, from Brampton

18th - Saskatoon, from Yukon
19th - Ottawa

Edited by punkhippie

11 minutes ago, Bushito said:

If I have any say in it Oslo will be in Edmonton after next season

Doesn't it make way more sense to have 4 teams in one continent and the last team halfway across the world?

1 minute ago, Jericho said:

Doesn't it make way more sense to have 4 teams in one continent and the last team halfway across the world?

Pretty sure in S55 the VHL should be Cape Breton Screaming Eagles, Halifax Mooseheads, Saint John Sea Dogs, Moncton Wildcats, and Vasteras IK U-20.

Just now, punkhippie said:

Pretty sure in S55 the VHL should be Cape Breton Screaming Eagles, Halifax Mooseheads, Saint John Sea Dogs, Moncton Wildcats, and Vasteras IK U-20.

Are you from Eastern Canada btw? I actually live in Moncton.

25 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Pretty sure Tyler is still in NB last I checked

Well who was the guy that lived down the street from you? It's a miracle I still remember this pointless stuff from ten years ago lol

2 hours ago, Devise said:

For me the balance of this seems off. I know we never base this stuff on it, but obviously in the VHL we have 5 European teams and 5 NA teams. And while Canada is well represented among the NA teams, it's only by a single team more. Here we have a single European team, 3 Canadian Teams and 1 American team. Shouldn't it be 2 European, 2 Canadian and 1 American if we want to fit that balance?

I'm interested to see how having every team makes the playoffs look, but I have strong fears that we will eventually turn the VHLM Into a two team league, whether we reduce the number of teams or not. And at that point I'll bring it up again, just add a European and NA team from the VHLM to the VHL and let's form one stronger league. But I know I have to wait on that until we've literally exhausted every option available to restructure and save the VHLM. So I look forward to that time in another real life calendar year and some change.

Even still I hope that people who have been clamoring for these type of VHLM changes enjoy them. Obviously I'd actually like nothing better for this to all work out for the best, even if I have doubts that it will. I have to also applaud Higgins and the VHLM Commish team for keeping on this stuff, as you can't fault them for trying to make the VHLM the best it can be. Even if certain people base too much of their attachment to the league in general on a specific team, as cool as the Watchmen were @hedgehog337 :P 

They could've had Chicago but they chose otherwise.

• Commissioner
36 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Well who was the guy that lived down the street from you? It's a miracle I still remember this pointless stuff from ten years ago lol

No that was Tyler, and Manship actually. I just don't live there anymore. I'm in NS now.

4 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Oooh almost forgot about that prick Zack Manship lol.

don't worry, i made that fucker go out in a blizzard to buy pop once.

Tyler's brother was a good friend of mine back in the day, Manship got what was coming to him!

1 hour ago, punkhippie said:

I remember more about people on this site from 8 years ago then I think I do from people I know irl. Speaks to the level of time put in to this site back in the day.

1 minute ago, Tyler said:

I remember more about people on this site from 8 years ago then I think I do from people I know irl. Speaks to the level of time put in to this site back in the day.

Same, what a time.

Edited by Kyle

3 hours ago, punkhippie said:

So is this how the VHLM draft order looks like now? @Higgins

Round 1

1st - Las Vegas, from Bratislava

2nd - Las Vegas

3rd - Oslo

6th - Oslo, from Yukon
7th - Ottawa

Round 2

8th - Las Vegas

9th - Oslo

Round 3

14th - Las Vegas

15th - Oslo

16th - Saskatoon

19th - Ottawa

@Banackock @Frank @Higgins we put a rule in place back in the deal to keep balance during the season that teams could only have 3 1st round picks in the draft and a total of 6 1st or 2nd round picks. Now with only 5 teams perhaps it's time to lower that number.....

11 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

@Banackock @Frank @Higgins we put a rule in place back in the deal to keep balance during the season that teams could only have 3 1st round picks in the draft and a total of 6 1st or 2nd round picks. Now with only 5 teams perhaps it's time to lower that number.....

For this draft, idk. Likely have to look at it next draft imo.

But next draft, I think maybe looking at allowing 2 would be fitting and maybe just increase the round amount. 

2 minutes ago, Banackock said:

For this draft, idk. Likely have to look at it next draft imo.

But next draft, I think maybe looking at allowing 2 would be fitting and maybe just increase the round amount. 

Well better hope there is more than 3 rounds because with 5 teams that means only 15 players!

20 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Noted.

On 3/30/2017 at 3:43 PM, punkhippie said:

Round 1

1st - Las Vegas, from Bratislava

2nd - Las Vegas

3rd - Oslo

6th - Oslo, from Yukon
7th - Ottawa

Round 2

8th - Las Vegas

9th - Oslo

Round 3

14th - Las Vegas

15th - Oslo

16th - Saskatoon

19th - Ottawa

So is this how the VHLM draft order looks like now? @Frank