VHL Cup Finals, GM 6: New York vs. Stockholm

JardyB10

But it's already the next day. This isn't just me not wanting to be on pins and needles here. Look around the board even @Will talked about the pace being slow here. Give us the rare early morning sim here and let's get the off season started all day tomorrow instead of waiting again to another 2 am. I say this knowing you may troll and just wait 2 days to sim but I still think the league would appreciate it if we got the jump.

1 minute ago, Jericho said:

Glad we got the shitty DeGrath game out of the way so he can go Beast Mode in Game 7.

NY was kind enough not to show up until the 2nd period.

If Power would learn he could play decent instead of just suck or good we'd of stolen it here imo.

Just now, Devise said:

If Power would learn he could play decent instead of just suck or good we'd of stolen it here imo.

I dunno man first period was 17 shots to 4. I feel like your team literally sat in the neutral zone sipping macchiatos until the 2nd while Power flip flopped around 5 guys playing keepaway. The they came out swinging in period 2 and dumpstered us

Too lazy to start a new thread:

Am I allowed to reallocate my TPE? I have like 56 which is nothing and haven't been drafted yet. Obviously there's a store thing I can purchase but there's also no rule against reallocating your TPE according to the rule book... So.

Edited by Kyle

3 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Too lazy to start a new thread:

Am I allowed to reallocate my TPE? I have like 56 which is nothing and haven't been drafted yet. Obviously there's a store thing I can purchase but there's also no rule against reallocating your TPE according to the rule book... So.

Everyone is getting free rerolls in the offseason since we're changing the update scale. Just wait until then.