Bern Royals Relocation

Frank

In an eleventh hour decision which was originally planned for the start of Season 55, the Bern Royals are no more. Bern will be relocating to Las Vegas ahead of Season 54. 

After much deliberation and discussion between VHLM Commissioners and the GM of the Bern Royals @BobertZ, it was decided that the team name must be relevant to the city of Vegas. Therefore without further ado we present to you the Las Vegas Aces. Hopefully the name is self explanatory, but if not it references gambling specifically cards. 

Spoiler

Official Logo:

29xyv61.jpg

Shoulder Patch Logo:

qp5gg7.jpg

Special thanks to @Bushito for the wonderful logos. 

The Las Vegas Aces will call T-Mobile Arena their home, they will be splitting time with the Golden Knights of the NHL. 

Las Vegas Aces GM Robbie Zimmers press release "Bern was nice for the one season that i was there but i feel the league needs a exciting market to be in. the VHLM has suffered with boring teams for far too long. Moving to Vegas was the logical move. I plan to bring Vegas a championship this upcoming season and as often as I can from there. VEGAS BABY! VEGAS!".

Team Acronym: LV or LVA

Just now, Will said:

I think this is stupid and advised against it. I had nothing to do with this. 

Is that your final answer or just joking around again haha

5 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

They do? Damn. Getting shit done and barely in the office before the coffee is finished dripping!

We do what we can, I suppose.

P.S 

Your hazelnut macchiato is ready!

1 minute ago, punkhippie said:

I liked Addiction more. It wasn't unrealistic like Meth Addicts either.

Las Vegas Addiction? The cock jokes would start early

9 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

I liked Addiction more. It wasn't unrealistic like Meth Addicts either.

Las Vegas Craze was also an option but trying to make a logo for either of those proves difficult. 

1 minute ago, STZ said:

Got rid of the Watchmen and did this... ffs.

We had no say really when it came to who was retracted.

I'm a Watchmen til the day I die. Couple cups as a player there I believe, 2 as a GM. Will be missed!

6 minutes ago, Banackock said:

We had no say really when it came to who was retracted.

I'm a Watchmen til the day I die. Couple cups as a player there I believe, 2 as a GM. Will be missed!

Vegas will fill that hole

38 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Fong is ready and available if von Axelberry suddenly decides to make the leap to the VHL next year 

Axelberry will be the Aces goalie next season. I have stopped earning TPE. I am at 169 currently and 199 if you count TC and achievement points. BUT! having said that Fong is always welcome! Next season will be one massive party capped off with a cup. With Axelberry in net we will barely ever lose. Not to mention my player that replaces SWC3 who will be a defensive Dman beast

Edited by BobertZ

7 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

Axelberry will be the Aces goalie next season. I have stopped earning TPE. I am at 169 currently and 199 if you count TC and achievement points. BUT! having said that Fong is always welcome! Next season will be one massive party capped off with a cup. With Axelberry in net we will barely ever lose. Not to mention my player that replaces SWC3 who will be a defensive Dman beast

Catch up on your news, Fong will be a goalie lol

59 minutes ago, Frank said:

Las Vegas Craze was also an option but trying to make a logo for either of those proves difficult. 

I would have loved "Craze" but a logo would be hard to make I agree. Addiction... well that would be a hard logo to create and the jokes would be endless. Same thing for Las Vegas Blow