Official Drunk/High Thread

JardyB10

also got a free ride home from the bar by the cops last night hahah.

My friend got kicked out of the bar cause he couldn't stand (we had a texas mickey of rum) and he was trying to argue with the cops that he was fine. We were walking home when I decided to take a piss at the library. Cops decided to give us a lift then.

I diagnosed the Asian glow I get as an Alcohol Flush Reaction that gives me a 10x greater chance of developing esophagus cancer from drinking, which is basically 100% fatal.

That said, I got pretty wasted last night partying with 19 and 20 year olds.  Going round 2 with my own friends tonight.

I diagnosed the Asian glow I get as an Alcohol Flush Reaction that gives me a 10x greater chance of developing esophagus cancer from drinking, which is basically 100% fatal.

That said, I got pretty wasted last night partying with 19 and 20 year olds.  Going round 2 with my own friends tonight.

Pop a Zantac before you indulge and you won't get red. Don't know how that affects your chances of getting esophagus cancer though

My favourite part of the new Wagon Wheel video

The guy from Duck Dynasty goes up to Darius Rucker and he's like "look feller we don't take kindly to your kind 'round here" and he's like "nah man I'm a country singer I swear" and then some hot bitch comes up and is like "Hey aren't you the guy who sings Wagon Wheel?" And they go off and dance or whatever and Macklemore's all like "aw yea"

So good

It's new to me I've only just seen it.

The irony of being alcohol intolerant is that I can actually tolerate it better than most. I do two shots and I mind the auto correct while talking to my internet friends. Everyone else can barely talk after, lolz

uuuhhhh what,^^^^^^^?? Im clueless.  my first thought why am I still up drinking and on the forums at4 am.

and the second why did I go to beileys tonight... not my scene

was your collar popped when you were at beileys?

uuuhhhh what,^^^^^^^??

I was referring to my post.  There was an easy gay joke in there.

Dude. Story.

I wrote it all up, but it's incredibly specific and explicit, and we're advertising on Reddit now so you never know.  I'll PM it to you and Kyle, and anyone else who's interested.

~1500 words.  Contains 10/10 level of #HumbleBrag.

You would undoubtedly want a story about me swooning gay men.

It is one of my favourite stories now though.  I should just mass PM/email it to the league.  All the former VHLers too.