S54 VHFL Signup Thread

scoop

Can't say for sure if the VHFL will be back next season, but I figured in case it is going to be, might as well get a sign up thread going since we'll want to start the drafting early enough in the off-season to make things work.

For anyone who is unfamiliar, the VHFL (Victory Hockey Fantasy League) is a fantasy league, as the name suggests. During the off-season, groups of 5-6 members will draft teams consisting of VHL players. TPE is awarded based on the standings within each group. The rules can be found here (though some things may change, possibly the scoring and TPE payout).

Important note: I may change the drafting procedure this season. Rather than making selections, I might opt to just have you all send in lists, though I don't see that as ideal. I'm also not a big fan of the "draft over several days" approach, but it'll probably be necessary. I'll be asking everyone who signs up individually what they would prefer. Live drafts will also be an option if your group can find a time to work it out.

If you wish to participate, please sign up in this thread!

Tagging members for awareness

@gorlab@Jala@Frank@hedgehog337@DollarAndADream@Beketov@sterling@gregreg@RomanesEuntDomus@Gooningitup@Tylar@BobertZ@Wasty@Paramorise@Lunaro@frescoelmo@Mr.Baller@Jericho@Kylrad@stevo@Advantage@eaglesfan036@Rowe89@Ahma@Tyler@Pandar@tfong@HFD@ChiefNoka4@KitRas@Will@JardyB10@Kyle

Edited by ThePenultimateOlympian06

On 3/23/2017 at 11:01 PM, boubabi said:

can we get a preview how things gonna work

because I don't really want to get into a shit show really 

I assume you're most concerned with how the draft will go. Truthfully, I don't know right now. I'll probably individually ask everyone for their opinions. Ideally, every group would be able to come up with a time and date which works for them to do a live draft, but I don't see that happening. I don't really like the "draft over several days" approach like previous, but that's likely how things will have to be done for the most part.