EU Semi-Finals, GM 4: Stockholm vs. Helsinki

JardyB10

7 minutes ago, Beketov said:

If you honestly think you're the one who got your team to the playoffs then you are delusional. Helsinki made the playoffs despite you, not because of you.

One could say Seattle made the playoffs without you. So don't go sitting up on that high horse. Also I doubt they would have done much with HEL G at goalie so jokes on you.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

One could say Seattle made the playoffs without you. So don't go sitting up on that high horse. Also I doubt they would have done much with HEL G at goalie so jokes on you.

Yup, best GAA by a mile and just barely 2nd in S% / SO but I did absolutely nothing in helping the team.

Meanwhile you're sub .900 S% and over 2 GAA made such a huge difference. How could I have POSSIBLY undervalued your abilities.

12 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Lol yeah Moon and Holik are comparable.

11 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Yup, best GAA by a mile and just barely 2nd in S% / SO but I did absolutely nothing in helping the team.

Meanwhile you're sub .900 S% and over 2 GAA made such a huge difference. How could I have POSSIBLY undervalued your abilities.

Your team would still be playoffs without you. Just own up to the facts. You are trying to hold onto nothing here.

7 minutes ago, Advantage said:

Lol yeah Moon and Holik are comparable.

This guy gets it.

5 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

One could argue after giving up 19 goals in 4 games, it's not really being "in" the playoffs at all haha

One could argue that unless you can't read, it clearly says playoffs. So while my player is there, I am "in" or in the playoffs.

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Your team would still be playoffs without you. Just own up to the facts. You are trying to hold onto nothing here.

I don't deny it. Fact is though, so would yours. Your stats were comparable to TOR G and he had no team in front of him. Both teams still would have made it. Difference is that I led my team to a Victory Cup and you did about as well as a CPU goalie.

So how about you learn your place now and sit the fuck down. Try doing it in the net, maybe a few pucks might hit you.

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I don't deny it. Fact is though, so would yours. Your stats were comparable to TOR G and he had no team in front of him. Both teams still would have made it. Difference is that I led my team to a Victory Cup and you did about as well as a CPU goalie.

So how about you learn your place now and sit the fuck down. Try doing it in the net, maybe a few pucks might hit you.

Actually I did better than that goalie. Also why don't you continue getting pushed around like your team should be fucking doing.

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Da Trifecta said:

Actually I did better than that goalie. Also why don't you continue getting pushed around like your team should be fucking doing.

You had the exact same S% and only 1 SO more. Also he's a FUCKING CPU. You're supposed to do significantly better than him; not barely squeak out a better GAA and call it a day.

Just now, Da Trifecta said:

Who are those people?

Basically Kari Lethonen is the Dallas Stars goalie who continuously gets pulled. If he trash talked a good scorer like Kane (Kohler) and Corey Crawford (Holik) it would be funny, because Kari has nothing to go on but hope.

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

You had the exact same S% and only 1 SO more. Also he's a FUCKING CPU. You're supposed to do significantly better than him; not barely squeak out a better GAA and call it a day.

All I hear is that you are over there sweating your matchups

2 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

I mean...if I were your teammates I'd be telling you to keep quiet considering you've been sweating your matchup with 19 goals behind you in 4 games.

I get you like trash talking but trash talking while you're play has been horrible isn't trash talking, it's hole digging.

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Da Trifecta said:

And all I hear is you typing up your retirement post. Moon will be retired before Holik and with less than half the wins. I've taken shits that have lasted longer than your player careers. Go back to the hole you crawled out of and leave the playing to the real goalies.

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

I mean...if I were your teammates I'd be telling you to keep quiet considering you've been sweating your matchup with 19 goals behind you in 4 games.

I get you like trash talking but trash talking while you're play has been horrible isn't trash talking, it's hole digging.

I fear no matchup

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

And all I hear is you typing up your retirement post. Moon will be retired before Holik and with less than half the wins. I've taken shits that have lasted longer than your player careers. Go back to the hole you crawled out of and leave the playing to the real goalies.

TBH Moon's career will put Holik's to shame. This is only the beginning of the chapter here.

17 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

As for the shit remark, if you have taken year long shits, you might want to go get checked up on because you are fucked.

Listen...

I have read a lot of intentionally stupid posts in my time. But this is the Donald Trump of posts here. Yes, people really take shits for a year long it's a serious chronic condition...I can't are you fucking kidding? Even as a joke? I've heard dad jokes with more of a punch line than this.

Anyway continue with this entertaining read gents. :P