Most Frustrating Game

boubabi

Minus the VHL (fuck u), what's the most frustrating game you ever played ? 

Could be a video game, of course, but could be another types of games really

For me, it would be the NHL serie because it's a shit game, but I'm addicted to hockey, so it's the only game I can play during the season really. TBH, like everything, I'm competitive af and the recent NHL series relies too much out of luck and shit goals, so it's frustrating when the puck isn't rolling for you. I kinda broke some ps3 controllers at the time lmao

The other game, being a difficult one is actually Bloodborne and the dark souls serie. Of course, they are considered "difficult games" I think, but I would say it's the only game that frustrates me because of how hard it is.

how bout u, chiggas 

• Head Moderator

I've been stuck in a slump since the beginning of the calendar year. Ive been just not producing on any of my hockey teams except the easy ones and even then I'm not rarely producing.

any EA sports game honestly. They even managed to make Fifa trash now, but I'm sure as hell not gonna stop playing.

Madden went from the worst to the best in 2 years just because NHL & fifa suck so much now.

On 2017-03-15 at 9:42 AM, Tyler said:

any EA sports game honestly. They even managed to make Fifa trash now, but I'm sure as hell not gonna stop playing.

Madden went from the worst to the best in 2 years just because NHL & fifa suck so much now.

Agreed. Madden had some really really bad years where all they did was basically throw an updated roster into the new graphics but same physics. Now, because NHL is really just a crapshoot online and the puck retrieval is some of the worst I've seen, Madden moves up. Although Fifa has always been fairly good but never a break away experience.

23 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Agreed. Madden had some really really bad years where all they did was basically throw an updated roster into the new graphics but same physics. Now, because NHL is really just a crapshoot online and the puck retrieval is some of the worst I've seen, Madden moves up. Although Fifa has always been fairly good but never a break away experience.

I feel like Fifa 14/15/16 were great but 17 was a step back with the new physics system

Madden 17 isn't perfect but I've had fun with it where as I didn't even bother to buy 15 or 16.

On 3/15/2017 at 11:42 AM, Tyler said:

Fixed

But seriously, Battlefield 4 at the time was built up to be the next big thing.  Then they released it too early and it clearly wasn't a finished product.  By the time it was fixed I was onto a few other games.  So frustrating trying to play that game when it first came out.

Bloodborne is a good choice. Damn werewolf kept killing me, then I'd spend 30 minutes re-collecting all of the health potions to try again, only to die in 2 minutes. I don't have a lot of time to play, either, so I'll go for an hour and then not touch it again for 3 months. A game like Bloodborne is something that you need to practice to be good at, and it's just not something I've had time to work on.

Otherwise, I'm with @BOOM. Especially frustrating with all the damn kanji characters. :angry::ph34r:

i havent played a new console game in awhile but FIFA was always frustrating. id own on i think it was the 2nd hardest difficulty but as soon as i move it up to the hardest it was impossible to win. i did break a control because i was so mad. but that insta regret is a lot to handle lmao. i think i might buy a new console game now that they are a bit cheaper aka a new EA game or NBA 2k

It's hard to think of any game that frustrated me enough to remember it now from years ago. I never really got angered or like that with video games much....

But I think Rocket League probably takes the cake.

Winning 10+ in a row, moving up divisions, almost getting to the division that you've never been to....only to then lose 10 in a row and drop further down than where you started. Such a soul crusher.

You get a good string going of great teammates that know what you are doing and know how to play a team game, rotate from defense to forward, vice versa when you see your teammate doing so. Then you get a string of horrible teammates you don't give a shit what you're doing and just race for the ball themselves, miss the net all the time, hit the ball when you clearly have the best shot, but they fly in and hit it wide. Etc, etc, etc.

I don't think I've ever had so much fun with a game, while also at times been so frustrated.

Winning 5 games, not ranking up....then losing 2 and ranking down. Man, sometimes that fucking blows.

Some people say the 2 final bosses in  Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door are difficult even for grownups and I managed to get them first try...no item used...no partner died...are people dumb to not understand a basic game mechanic ? 

2OtDMwS.jpg

MACfdgu.jpg

no overpowered dude here