Game of Thrones

Victor

I've never been on the "Tyrion is a Targ" train but that scene was really interesting. Either he actually apparently loves Dany or they were trying to show all Targ connects to drop hints. Either way, really odd scene.

Just now, Kyle said:

I've never been on the "Tyrion is a Targ" train but that scene was really interesting. Either he actually apparently loves Dany or they were trying to show all Targ connects to drop hints. Either way, really odd scene.

I thought when Tywin said "You are no son of mine" as Tyrion was killing him all but confirmed that Tyrion was half-Targ.

Just now, Fire Hakstol said:

I thought when Tywin said "You are no son of mine" as Tyrion was killing him all but confirmed that Tyrion was half-Targ.

Or something happened off screen with his conversation with Cersei and them banging is making it an issue.

21 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I think it's because he was probably holding out some hope he would be with her. 

Anyways, what's Jon Snows favorite game? 

21 hours ago, Jonessee27 said:

I think it's because he was probably holding out some hope he would be with her. 

Anyways, what's Jon Snows favorite game? 

I think hes just worried danerys will become even more of an idiot once she falls in love tbh

then again there's no consistency in the writing anymore so we really have no idea what the hell anyone is doing

Yeah, I'm on the "Tyrion is concerned that Dany has a tendency to make bad decisions when her emotions get involved" train.

I think the Tyrion Targaryen thing would be dumb and cheap. The only "hints" the series has towards it is Tyrion unchaining the dragons, and Tywin telling Tyrion he isn't his son. Which, btw, he also says to Jaime in the books after he refuses to leave the Kingsguard to be heir of Casterly Rock. With Jon they've been teasing his mysterious parentage all series, and have had dialogue hinting at his specific origins since at least Season 4. Tyrion ALSO being a Targ would be out of left field.

Im thinking that he made a deal with Cersai making the child the heir to the Iron Throne because she "cant" have kids. Getting knocked up by Aegon would make the child the heir to the throne not Cersai's kid.

• Commissioner

Hey, I can finally come into this topic without fearing spoilers! Got all caught up last night which seems late but when you consider I watched episode 1 (of season 1) that day season 7 premiered it's actually not too bad.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Commissioner
21 minutes ago, tfong said:

Are we allowed spoilers???

The site does have a spoiler feature so just use that.

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, tfong said:

From last episode.

Hide contents

How hot does your aunt need to be before you'd sleep with her though?

Is that even really a spoiler? Shit happened last season haha